Trading Nifty by Levels

ATTENTION PLZ !
IT'S A HUMBLE REQUEST TO ALL FELLOW TRADERS, THAT PLZ SHARE ALL FILES WITH ANY ONE WHO WANT
I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY DONT UPLOAD IT OPENLY ANYWHERE
BUT ALL MEMBERS ARE FREE TO SHARE THROUGH PM OR MAIL AMONG THEMSELVES
IF ANYBODY HAS ANY FILE MISSING THEN PLZ ASK FREELY FROM OTHER MEMBERS
today following BATAINDIA

A humble request to all..

Can someone please mail me the sheet to calculate senti levels of Khushi ji
Help much appreciated...
My PM not activated..
Please mail to m a i l s r e c e i v e d at g m a i l d o t c o m

khushi00

just now covered long for nifty

NTrader42

first of all dont be sorry
plz dont mind but living at a place for 3 years and visiting a place for 1-2 weeks...... there is difference.
1. i m not posting my trades to follow rather to support my principles
2. I had checked senti level twice before uploading still u face prob then i had also given password if still its not working then mail me ur sheet to my email id
3. U r right! my method is difficult to understand else everybody will be using it, but laksh one thing i know is that nothing is free in this world
To earn profit either u put urself at high risk else give pains to ur mind else depend on others for tips
4. so far trend is concerned then i said several times that i m working on excel sheet that determines trend and will be ready in week
5. i look trend of options and not of 3m or 5m or 10m.....
6. Gann, pivot or camarilla are basically dependent on yesterday but levels that i generate is based on todays high or low
Now during my paper trading i found these levels more helpful as they shift during day time according to market so i adopted them, simple
everybody has its own appetite of risk..... i read many forums and found none who had all days/trades in profit following gann or camarilla
in my computer u will find 100's of afl's/systems/strategy's but everyone has around 15-20 points SL whereas a SL of Rs.1000 shatters my pace so i started mixing up
**why u want auto updated volatility for nifty. its calculated on end of day basis so simply feed data at night and fill open price tomorrow morning..... it gives only idea of span of price next day and where the sure buy or sell lies
7. At last i will suggest dont follow anyone just develop ur own system that suits ur trading style.
Remember one thing that what is Gann? these were simple levels that a very senior trader of ours use to trade soyabean, we found it useful n accurate so adopted it after he left this world then what's the harm for me in trading nifty with my levels so that my kids will trade in future n call it khushi levels (joking)
serious thing bro..... whatever u use keep discussing so that i may improve my trades more as i learnt many things here from past experience of senior traders like today i visited thread of moderator
SavantGarde is wonderful trader n person and his style too is appealing.
Excellent post. :thumb:

Its nice to see such a balanced response to criticism.

Thanks