Trading Nifty with Camarilla Pivots...!

what the hell it is??????:mad:

Just saw someone tagged in this thread loser linkon 7:mad:
Any one who think of himself better then him come forward and tell us all what is the reason of this misbehave

i request that person if openly he cant talk or tell what is wrong in linkon bro trading system pls remove this:mad:
It is shame not to linkon bro but to all who visit this thread regularly

i strongly object to this misbehave:mad:
i also object

rajputz

even if turns to fire doesnt affect us. the system is there for those who believe in it.
any system is made for the purpose of making money in mind - not for losing, only success rate may differ depending on a lot of factors.
if he incurred losses doesnt meen that he got right to call some one a looser. We all incurr losses and loose more then others....but dont blame it on the books we have learnt from...and what impact will it have in the new users....i think if we dont stop this kind of thing then it will increase infractions only....after all nobody forced him to folllow the method. He hi eveybody is himself responsible for his losses and actions.

veekay304

Its a public forum... and everyone is entitled to his / her opinion. it just means someone is did not find the system appealing.

With all the r&d that's happening on this system, lets keep our cool and look forward to the progress of the system. It need not appeal to everyone. But if a few guys can adopt this and make some money, its worth the effort everyone is putting in.

thanks guys for the support...though!
for anything and everything.. there will be two opinions... believers should follow, others please leave...

Its only 2 days we fully started discussing this system, let alone trading it completely.. which is so far the brain child of Linkon..

We may arrive on few more tweaks here and there later to make it robust.. which is the main reason behind posting the code/system on a public forum... more discussions, conclusions, improvements....

If somebody tried it for a day and declared unfit even God cannot save him..

Any system needs to be understood first, back test thoroughly to get confidence in it and then trade.. then only it helps..

We will be with you Linkon.. as you can see the participation in this thread is increasing past 2-3 days..

VK :clap: :clap:

vinodkiyer

Hi Linkon,

when I added Guppy countback trailing stop plot into the afl I found that if we take trades only in the direction of Guppy it reduces entries in the wrong direction. Shall I put this into buy/short conditions, pls advise

linkon7

it does matter linkon.....a small spark turns into fire afterwards....
fire that can do what...? disrupt the flow...i doubt that....! incite me into wasting my time and energy on that single person...i doubt that too...! Focus is on system development, not to convert every non believer into a believer.

I dont need to prove to anyone that the system works. I just need to share my experience and other will share theirs. Its a win-win situation. As long as the objectivity is not lost on petty things... we are on track...!

linkon7

Hi Linkon,

when I added Guppy countback trailing stop plot into the afl I found that if we take trades only in the direction of Guppy it reduces entries in the wrong direction. Shall I put this into buy/short conditions, pls advise
I think keeping guppy count back out of this would be advisable. we can use that as additional confirmation, but we cant filer any trades using that. LIke wise fibonacci retracement and floor pivots too provide us guidance about direction and strength, but we will use them separately to give us additional info. Keeping the trading terminal simple and clear is very important. I would prefer using a colour to the top and bottom channel, as that dictates how we trade and is important for our profit expectation from the trade.

Cam levels are important and trade initiated between the levels of L3&L4 or H3&H4 gives us higher average profit to average loss ratio. Average range is also important. Day after a huge range expansion normally ends with false break outs. Break out of the H4 / L4 normally gives us a tgt of 0.5% on NF (70-80%) of the time. So that can be a target for partial profit booking.

Just some random thought on area of improvement.