Trading Nifty with Camarilla Pivots...!

linkon7

Re: 1st September...contd...2

what charting software or terminal are you using for the charts shown above????
It's a very popular charting SW called "amibroker".

linkon7

great work linkon, looks like a long night for you.

you are doing a marvellous job here , giving away all your valuable knowledge and techniques...
I am not giving away my knowledge...i am just trying to bring discipline to my trading by reinforcing my own belief on the system...! The more time i spend on testing the charts, the more conviction i will have in following it LIVE...!

linkon7

4th sept...!

previous LOD : 4575 HOD : 4649
We open in no mans black land. CCI looking utterly confusing. At 12.15, bottom BB got pierced followed by a nice upmove on cci. Inspite of having H3 (stiff resistance) at 4600, we take long, simply because H3 was acting as the POC (point of control) for the whole day.

trades : long @ 4595
lots : 2
SL : 4583 (low of the penetrating bar)

at 12.45, we get our first hook at 4628 and exit 1 lot. and hold the balance wt sl at H3(4600)

at 13.30, we get a strong divergence in CCI and trail our sl with the upper BB(20,1) band, it gets hit at 4635. We dont enter short as price is above H4.

trades : exit : 4628
exit 2 : 4635
profit : 33+40

at 13.50, we have a situation where the cci has broken resistance and is rising. we place buy order at the High of the day (4646) since channel was rising, we broke out of the high of yesterday.

linkon7

4th sept...contd...!

we see values of 300 on CCI and trail sl with the lower band of the upper channel keeping an eye on divergence in cci. We finally get our exit @ 4694 at 14.50

trades : long @ 4646
exit : 4694
profit : 48+48

VJAY

Dear Linkon,
Can you share your afl if you don't mind.....in my chart cci not looking as in your chart....

vinodkiyer

attached pls find latest afl.

through parameters, u can switch the fib, camarilla, Guppy Stops & trend lines on or off.
the BB is now colour coded with ref to the bb2.25 angle.

as the Take profit levels are totally indicator based for various situation, it will clutter the chart if plot shapes are used therefore I have not coded same, so required to eyeball and exit as per linkon's strategy.

can be used as explorer also.

advise me of any suggestions for modification

Last edited:

linkon7

Dear Linkon,
Can you share your afl if you don't mind.....in my chart cci not looking as in your chart....
refer to post no. 440 for the afl...

bandlab2

attached pls find latest afl.

through parameters, u can switch the fib, camarilla, Guppy Stops & trend lines on or off.
the BB is now colour coded with ref to the bb2.25 angle.

as the Take profit levels are totally indicator based for various situation, it will clutter the chart if plot shapes are used therefore I have not coded same, so required to eyeball and exit as per linkon's strategy.

can be used as explorer also.

advise me of any suggestions for modification
vinod, unable to compile

GP_GetLongShort function is not avaiable. i am using ver 5.20 nov 2008 build