Trading NR7 setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most importantly when we are on trade never ever watch trading news. 90% of the time, my trading plan contradicts with the news channel.

Before the trade begins, i plan everything... what stocks to trade, when to trade, when to exit, stop loss etc.

When my trading plan gives me signal to go short, but when i switch on the news channel, there would be n number of analysts will say 100s of reason to long on the stock that i short listed...

my many hours of planning will go in vain, with that single news i doubt my trading plan and i will skip the trade.

But eventually, you will be proved that "Your trading plan was the perfect one"

Most importantly when we are on trade never ever watch trading news. 90% of the time, my trading plan contradicts with the news channel.

Before the trade begins, i plan everything... what stocks to trade, when to trade, when to exit, stop loss etc.

When my trading plan gives me signal to go short, but when i switch on the news channel, there would be n number of analysts will say 100s of reason to long on the stock that i short listed...

my many hours of planning will go in vain, with that single news i doubt my trading plan and i will skip the trade.

But eventually, you will be proved that "Your trading plan was the perfect one"
Very valid point you made. The Analysts are there to fill the time slots of the channels. An individual when listens to these analysts can be sure of getting into all sorts of confusions. At the drop of the hat the analysts [so called] can change their viewpoint of the time frame for trading about the stock in discussion. If the stock goes there way it was an intraday view , if the stock goes opposite it is a swing view and 2 days later it can turn to a positional call as well.

Be confident of your viewpoint as you are making the entry and exit signals on certain rules. If the news is in your favour the stock will move faster in the direction you anticipated and in case the News is not in favour of the view you are having about the direction of the stock then the worst case will be that the stop will be trigerred according to the rule based exit.

Macro News should be given heed to so as to grasp the overall behaviour of the market for that day. Minor news will only blur the focus.

Biswajit Das

D/cubt.
every members are well qualified and they have paid softwares like metasoft, amibroker, ninja trade etc and any kind of setup can be formed with their software and use it in intra day for their successful trade. But we are fighting to live in the market by using some free softwares and excel sheet, other than nothing. some time I use my excel sheet to create an intra day chart by data downloading from google data feeder. Therefore, we have to do a lot of hard work to live successfully in the market. so, I feel very bad when I hear any member with their modern technology incurred any trade loss. I am appealing all members to end ur trading days with at least 1 Re profit or 0 profit. this intention will help u to make u to be a richer.once the stock market was crowded system and surrounded by dhotiwala, paan chewingwala and bhav copy was found after 1 or 2 days later. Now the market is in the hand of well qualified persons, healthy richer, FIIs,DIIs and ultra modern technology is using with their well ability.I do not understand the language of and also meaning of AFL,coding etc. so, we should be very careful every time that our money must be in a safe locker. (hope,our respected members do understand my concepts though my expression or language is very poor !). cubty, I hope, u have already downloaded keynote and able to search NR7 and NR21 stocks easily and shortly I am sending u another nse fut data downloader. have a good night.

D/cubt.
every members are well qualified and they have paid softwares like metasoft, amibroker, ninja trade etc and any kind of setup can be formed with their software and use it in intra day for their successful trade. But we are fighting to live in the market by using some free softwares and excel sheet, other than nothing. some time I use my excel sheet to create an intra day chart by data downloading from google data feeder. Therefore, we have to do a lot of hard work to live successfully in the market. so, I feel very bad when I hear any member with their modern technology incurred any trade loss. I am appealing all members to end ur trading days with at least 1 Re profit or 0 profit. this intention will help u to make u to be a richer.once the stock market was crowded system and surrounded by dhotiwala, paan chewingwala and bhav copy was found after 1 or 2 days later. Now the market is in the hand of well qualified persons, healthy richer, FIIs,DIIs and ultra modern technology is using with their well ability.I do not understand the language of and also meaning of AFL,coding etc. so, we should be very careful every time that our money must be in a safe locker. (hope,our respected members do understand my concepts though my expression or language is very poor !). cubty, I hope, u have already downloaded keynote and able to search NR7 and NR21 stocks easily and shortly I am sending u another nse fut data downloader. have a good night.
Your thoughts are really praise worthy . The real difference between a successful trader and a not so successful trader is that of psychology. A jumbled psychology of a trader well equipped with modern softwares would not let him/her to success but a disciplined trader having a balanced approach of emotions will certainly reach the goal to success even with limited resources at disposal.

I know people who do really well in trading just by calculating Pivot Points for the day and week. Their approach has led them to success as they had the backing of sound knowledge and sincerity in their efforts.

Modern technology can help in easing out the process of calculations and provide real time help but the execution of the trading system will only be managed by the individual trader whose 50% success is solely dependent on discipline and emotional management.

D/cubt.
I hope, u have already downloaded keynote and able to search NR7 and NR21 stocks easily and shortly I am sending u another nse fut data downloader. have a good night.
Yes Biswajit, i already have keystocks lite installed. But am lot more comfortable with excel.. it would be great if you could share the NSE Futures data downloader.

Your thoughts are really praise worthy . The real difference between a successful trader and a not so successful trader is that of psychology. A jumbled psychology of a trader well equipped with modern softwares would not let him/her to success but a disciplined trader having a balanced approach of emotions will certainly reach the goal to success even with limited resources at disposal.

I know people who do really well in trading just by calculating Pivot Points for the day and week. Their approach has led them to success as they had the backing of sound knowledge and sincerity in their efforts.

Modern technology can help in easing out the process of calculations and provide real time help but the execution of the trading system will only be managed by the individual trader whose 50% success is solely dependent on discipline and emotional management.
Yes, Well said. Psychology plays a vital role in trading. Trading is same as other buying /selling business. But where as in other business, you would just buy/sell any product/property based on current market price. In trading, we are witnessing the massive movement in price. Watching the price movement often, will always create a problem for a trader.

Its wise to stick to the trading plan. When Target/ Stop Loss / Entry is already fixed with NR7 setup, then why shuld trader keep checking the price every now and then..

D/cubt.
Hi Biswajit,
have you tried youtrade terminal for the charts for some of the indian market stocks? it does not have all of them but does have a few. I use the same for my trading and its held me in good stead.

Status
Not open for further replies.