Trading NR7 setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohangawale

Thanks Rohan. I still remember your 2000rs. wala thread , made me join TJ forum to post in there and helping me learn so many things from you guys before I start trading . What strategy you trading in these days or during that 2k per day ?
Now i think it was really a foolish question asked in 2000 wala thread.
it was just nonsense thing i mentioned in that.
i was not having any strategy, no base, no rules, no money management, nothing when i was trading that time.
i just used to trade anything which seems to be good on my screen.
in the 1st 15mins i used to buy/short any stock with volumes which was running and in that only some times i used to gain.
stks which were 3-4% up i used to short them, the stocks which were 3-4% down i used to buy them. in this also i used to gain some times and many times i ended in loss.
On all positive closed trades i used to think that, the profit is due to my knowledge, skill i developed in trading and started thinking that i know much more things in stock market.
On all negative trades i used to tell myself that i have done the trade very well but suddenly market changed its direction and in panic i cut the position. if i would have waited for much more time in trade then i would have got my price and would have ended in profit.
sometimes i used to trade in futures. and gain of 2-3 rs on a lot means nearly gain of 800-1000 rs where lot size is 300. but i never recognised that 2-3 rs loss means my ac will go down by 1000rs.
i never used to control my trades. may be winning or loosing trades. i used to put trade after trade. for me it was like compulsion k im a trader means i have to do trades in any mkt condition.
in that mindset only i have posted that thread expecting that i will get some way ahead to go abt,
in my mind i always used to think k tomo i will not do what i have done today, but no maintaining of trading journal, no mentioning my daily trades, so next day again i used to do same things.
bla bla blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........

IT WAS REALLY NEVER ENDING OF MY FOOLISHNESS DONE IN TRADING.
when i realised all this i never posted anything in that thread, as i know that i dont have any base to ask the thing which i posted.
it was just like SATTA. and i dont want to become a gambler. i want to be a TRADER.

but now its really a different thing.
now i have everything and maintianing all the things which i was not doing right from money management, psycology, stoploss, rules, trading journal, strategy, limited trades, limited stocks, everything which is possible for me.

lets c what happens ahead.

lazytrader

According to AW sir's Entry rule then one should have Entered Long in bharti above 420 , right Rohan sir ?
Is it a habit of putting sir after everyone's name? :D

Nothing wrong with it. If you feel someone is senior and deserves more respect then it's ok to add it. It's our culture. Good habit.
However, I feel respect can be shown by the replies without it too. Not that there's any problem with any of your posts.

Whenever I read the sir next to someones name I remember Saints comment: "we are all friends here" I've read that so many times that I stopped putting sir next to names. :lol:

Mangafreakz

Is it a habit of putting sir after everyone's name?

Nothing wrong with it. If you feel someone is senior and deserves more respect then it's ok to add it. It's our culture. Good habit.
However, I feel respect can be shown by the replies without it too. Not that there's any problem with any of your posts.

Whenever I read the sir next to someones name I remember Saints comment: "we are all friends here" I've read that so many times that I stopped putting sir next to names. :lol:
okie dokies LT :thumb:
No more Sir s :lol:

rohangawale

Again we are heading towards small range.
range of nifty till now is only 55points.
hope we get breakout on either side on nifty as its consolidating on higher levels.

lets c wat happens in last 2 hrs

rohangawale

Hi Mr Rohangavale.,
I had also gone through the same situation in my early days of trading.
many of the serious traders as of now, must have done more or less the same thing in their early days of trading.

those who realise it and really int to learn and earn from trading change thier style, and who dont want to continue with same thing over again and again and make losses.

jitna jaldi realise hoga utna acha hai.
wo kehte hai na its never too late. but till the time u have some of ur capital its not late. once ur capital is vanished and then u realise that time no use of realisation.

it all depends on psycology and mentality of each individual. nobody can do anything in this. as if u try to explain somebody the benefits of MM, Strategy etc etc they are not understanding and thinks that its useless and they trade their own way.

rohangawale

NR7 Stocks Triggered on 15th Sept:

Code:
[B]STOCK		HIGH		LOW[/B]
ABB		765.9		758
[B]AXIS BANK	916		899.1
GAIL		363.75		352.6[/B]
HCL TECH	316.5		313.15
HIND UNILEVER	261.35		257.65
M & M		847.8		832.25
REL POWER	164.8		162.45
STERLITE	748.9		725
TATA MOTOR	574		562.35
[B]TATA POWER	1295		1279.7[/B]
Stock marked in bold are 2NR7.
Close of NR7 stock as on 16th Sept:
Code:
		15-Sep			16-Sep	
STOCK		HIGH	LOW		Close	Trigger
ABB		765.9	758		795.45	Up Break
AXIS BANK	916	899.1		907.65	No Breakout
GAIL		363.75	352.6		353.95	No Breakout
HCL TECH	316.5	313.15		321.55	Up Break
HIND UNILEVER	261.35	257.65		257.00	Down Break
M & M		847.8	832.25		859.90	Up Break
REL POWER	164.8	162.45		163.90	No Breakout
STERLITE	748.9	725		770.95	Up Break
TATA MOTOR	574	562.35		604.75	Up Break
TATA POWER	1295	1279.7		1307.70	Up Break

rohangawale

NR7 Stock Triggered on 16th Sept:
Code:
[B]STOCK		HIGH		LOW[/B]
[B]AXIS BANK	920.8		904.55[/B]
ITC		232.55		229.35
MARUTI		1530		1495.15
REL CAP		933.9		915.5
R COM		310		304.2
SUZLON		100.5		98.2
TATA COMM	486.5		479.05
UNITECH		114.4		112.25
Axis Bank is 3NR7 with upside breakout. Lets c how it reacts tomo.

Status
Not open for further replies.