Trading NR7 setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurAtt

Anant,

Yes this, combined with AW10's slight tweakings on the display will suffice.

Wonderful.

Sorry for the late reply as Power in our city was out since 10.30am in many areas and just got restored at 5pm!!!!!

Thanks once again.

Murtaza

Mangafreakz

Anant,

Yes this, combined with AW10's slight tweakings on the display will suffice.

Wonderful.

Sorry for the late reply as Power in our city was out since 10.30am in many areas and just got restored at 5pm!!!!!

Thanks once again.

Murtaza
Damn , too much Power cuts bfore the Pujas, which part you in ?

rohangawale

Nifty in 36 points range till now.

From last 10 trading sessions excluding todays, nifty is trading below 100 points range. may be we will get some good rarnge days ahead on either side.

MurAtt

Damn , too much Power cuts bfore the Pujas, which part you in ?
Brabourne Road (Dalhousie)
But yesterday right from Ballygunge to Howrah was the same problem.
Some phases were restored at around 12.30am (same building as my office is in - the other phase was out till 12.30am!!!!)

Today too, same problem but other areas ....

I am thinking of starting a Power Co -- TJ Power Co Pvt Ltd. -- any takers ... :D

P.S. : U in Kol too?

Last edited:

Mangafreakz

Brabourne Road (Dalhousie)
But yesterday right from Ballygunge to Howrah was the same problem.
Some phases were restored at around 12.30am (same building as my office is in - the other phase was out till 12.30am!!!!)

Today too, same problem but other areas ....

I am thinking of starting a Power Co -- TJ Power Co Pvt Ltd. -- any takers ... :D

P.S. : U in Kol too? Where and your contact details? My Email is same as my TJ ID with gmail as the suffix.
Yeah , read about the Phase problem in telegraph today. Ya , am from Kolkata too , mailed you .
Hey, dont run CESC out of their business :lol:

AW10

Last month also we had narrow range of 38 pts on Wed (26 aug) just before the expiry.
Statistically, Wednesday is the quietest day in the market where the daily range is lower then 10days average range 78% of times. For other days, the numbers are

Friday - 78%
Thursday - 68%
Tuesday - 62%
Monday - 55%
Friday - 51%

That means, Friday and Monday are action packed days where daily range is large..
So we can expect good returns on these days whereas odds are against us to expect big returns on Wed/Thu.

Hope you guys can use this info to manage your expectations from trades based on day of the week.

Happy Trading

hello,

nr7 thread is useful for me . instead of swing trading why not use nr7 setup for day trading . for good reternes in intraday trading we need wide range days. nr 7 setup can provide us useful information about it. i feel we should trade the stocks after range expansion i have observed that after nr 7 day there might be anothere nr7 day so it is not right to trade that stock after nr7 day for day trading .it will be good to trade when there will be good range expansion next day we should trade it . i have observed that it can give good returnes . please give your views on it

thank you very much

abhiberde

MurAtt

I think this has already been discussed previously on the thread.
Satyen deserves the credit for this ...

Do discuss with him if u plan to trade the NR7 breakouts/breakdowns ...

Status
Not open for further replies.