Trading Stock Options

Is this thread useful

• Total voters

nimish_rulz

Then why was the market in Red. They have gone long on IT stock only. They are short on other stock, this is my guess.
Simple...when do you buy when the price is going up or when the price has corrected significantly. They are not foolish to buy IT stocks now they were buying for weeks when everyone was selling now they are just going to ride the up move and then dump it. If you see stocks like HCL Tech, Infy they were not going anywhere lot of hidden buying was happening and today post results these stocks rallied.

chaitanyagoa

Hey Guys,

Sorry i could give nay triggers for some days now.....

BUY HCL TECH.... the stock has been bought at very high volumes......for the last couple of days ......

chaitanyagoa

SELL sesa Goa....

The stock has been falling on very high volumes.. Although it didn't give a sell signal on my system ... it believe the stock will fall......

SavantGarde

Hi Chait,

You Might Get Badly Trapped Shorting.....Especially Since Next Week Is Expiry Week.....Stock Basically Tanked Because Of News (Perhaps It Was Deliberate

And Your Query In The Other Thread About OI...

1) Order Book Is No Reflection

2) Options Is A Very One Sided Trade In Our Markets)

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

SELL sesa Goa....

The stock has been falling on very high volumes.. Although it didn't give a sell signal on my system ... it believe the stock will fall......

chaitanyagoa

This One Should Be Shorted....:)

Yeah,

I guess I understand y u think HCLtech should be short.... Here is the reason

Since the results have been really good lot of longs have been built on this stock..... As the expiry is around the corner all the long positions need to be covered which will in turn result in lot of selling.....

IS my understanding Right Sirjiii..... I guess the same goes with Sesa Goa...:)

nimish_rulz

This One Should Be Shorted....:)
I agree that HCL Tech must be shorted infact i exited my long on first up day and I asked here to buy the stock if you go back a few pages when it was at 348. The last day is a climax volume upbar. The stock futures is at a deep discount than cash and not just april also may futures. Hence I would stay away from it and not go long.

Also the stock has just made a 52 weeks high which is a very bad time to go long! Remember more people/ general public notices these landmarks. Hence the smart investors tend to stay away from these especially at these points. PUT option premium is huge too!

I meant 380 put!

chaitanyagoa

Hey folks,

I am posting the triggers of 4 stocks with the respective signals..... These are not for Options...... The BUY/SELL triggers will follow Savant Sir's Rule... That is buy above the yesterdays high and sell below yesterdays low....

ALL the best....

Last edited:

chaitanyagoa

For SHort Term and not OPtions... i AM NOT SUGGESTING AS OPTIONS AS EXPIRY IS AROUND THE CORNER (REMINDED BY SIRJIII...:)) AND THINGS CAN CHANGE QUICKLY

BUY EVERREADY