Trading Stock Options

Is this thread useful

• Total voters

nimish_rulz

I would like to add a stock here Buy BEML with a stop of 1020. Futures can be bought! 1100 first target. Here is the chart:

The second stock you can look at with a stop loss of 915 and first target of 960 is Aurobindo Pharma.

Last edited:

nimish_rulz

Alright Guys regarding my previous tips some analysis here, I asked to buy the following stocks and lets see how they have performed:
DLF was advised to buy from both me and Chaitanya in one of my charts i showed no fall till 342 a few pages back. It achieved that target and went up to make a high of 345.4.
HCL Tech buy call was given when the stock was around 348 levels. The stock is currently at 390 levels and I would advice to book 80% of profits.
Rolta the buy call was given in the same post as HCL Tech and it was at 186 levels when the buy call was give went up to make a high of 200 and now back to the same levels of 186 I still believe the stock can go up to 210 levels but I m going to exit at 198.
Also a call was given for LIC Housing at around 850 levels the stock is around 910 levels now and would advice to book 50% of the profits so that one can buy on dips.
JP Associate was around 148 levels when the buy call was given today it touched a high of 162 and part profit should be booked.
Dena bank in banking sector along with IDBI buy calls were given at 79.4 and 120.4 respectively as I anticipated the upmove in banks. Both should be held on for further upmoves the stock price currently is 83.5 and 125.
Jindal steel buy was given the same day as the banks at that time the stock was at 723 levels and today its around 736 part profits must be booked. Completely exit at 750 levels.
Finally I also asked to buy maruti at around 1368 levels and currently the stock has been under performing and I would advice to have a stop loss around 1320 levels. Or averaging out at 1320 levels with a stop of 1295 strict.
The other stock which both me and chaitanaya were bullish on was Reliance Industry which has gone horribly wrong. I m still bullish with a strict stop of 1048.

All these signals can be verified by my previous posts. From now on I would give an orderly buy call with both the stop loss and a target.

I have time constraints hence I will try and post information about good stocks on weekends or whenever I have time.

Many thanks for all your support!

Trade at your own risk and be wise and always manage your risk.

One bad losing trade can wipe out complete profits always remember that.

chaitanyagoa

Here is one of the reason i am bullish on the markets is that a lot of PUTS have been written at the 5200 and 5300........... Check out the charts....:)

Sorry I am not being able to post the charts from Office ... Will Post it when i get home..............:annoyed:

deven_c

i have bought suzlon call option may2010 for strike 65 and premium 5.85, what should i do. PLease help me here guys i m new to option trading and this is my first option trade and i dont want this to be the last

chaitanyagoa

i have bought suzlon call option may2010 for strike 65 and premium 5.85, what should i do. PLease help me here guys i m new to option trading and this is my first option trade and i dont want this to be the last
Will check on this one tonight and let u know what i think....:)