• March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Raunakji and experts ,

Also please enlighten us on the following

How to do a roll over analysis ?
ie how to interpret if a stock is rolling over on the long or short side ?

I see technical analysts saying that 85% of rollover is completed etc.

Is there any direct relationship between Open interest build up vs delivery qty ?

Relationship between intraday cash volume vs Future volumes ratio etc.

Which determines the Intraday trend Future volume or the cash volume ?

Intraday Futures OI change vs Intraday PCR ratio etc.

How to interpret FII statistics on Futures/OPtions/Delivery.

Thanks a ton in advance.

-JK
Jagan,

Post this query in Futures and options section in AW10
s thread. You can also post this in "Come into traders den" thread in Introduction section. I can give you the answers, but I'd prefer to get it answered by someone who does this type of analysis on daily basis. I am no expert in this.

Tc

SwingKing

Raunakji, How is Amararaja.Is there any scope in delivery buying.Volume is increasing in this stock.
Dear I have had Amaraja batteries from 90 odd levels. I think currently it is around 210. Don't think it is the right time to invest a lot of money in this. Better to look at stocks which are currently breaking out.

Tc

rrmhatre72

Raunakji, How is Amararaja.Is there any scope in delivery buying.Volume is increasing in this stock.
Hi,

One of my friend is working in Amararaja. He has sent me below article.
Perhaps may be of use to you....
Disc:I do not hold this stock.

39 Indian Cos Best Under A Bn in Forbes' Asia list

Updated on Friday, September 03, 2010, 00:37
Tags: Forbes` Asia list, 39 Indian cos, `Best Under A Billion`

New York: Thirty nine Indian companies, including Jindal Drilling & Industries and Emami have made it to Asia's 'Best Under A Billion' 2010 list of companies compiled by the Forbes magazine.
Among the 200 companies listed by the magazine, 39 are from India while 71 firms are based in China and Hong Kong. The number of Indian companies has increased from 20 in last year's list.

"India is in second place with 39 entities, 19 more than last year, thus making it the biggest gainer. More Indian companies made it to the list this year as the country is less open than many other Asian economies and was therefore less affected by the global downturn," Forbes said in a statement today.

Other Indian firms in the list include Allied Digital Services, Exide Industries, Jubilant Organosys, Spice Mobility, Zydus Wellness, Amara Raja Industries, Compact Disc India, Everonn Education and Micro Technologies.

The 'Best Under A Billion' list is chosen from nearly 13,000 publicly-listed Asia-Pacific companies with actively traded shares and having sales in the range of USD 5 million- USD 1 billion.
The selection of the best 200 companies is based on earnings growth, sales growth, and shareholders' return on equity in the past 12 months and over three years.

According to Forbes, the latest list has 151 new entrants as compared to 136 last year. Information technology, health care and electronics companies accounted for nearly half of the 200 entities.

Indian entities such as Ashiana Housing, Banco Products (India), Bliss GVS Pharma, Deep Industries, Glodyne Technoserve, Kaveri Seed, KNR Constructions, ELGI Equipments and ICSA (India) are also part of the list.

PTI