• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

saivenkat

Hi Raunak ...

1. re the Pattern for the Lazy Souls which I had posted for Sun Pharma .. Your views

2. Another one on the same basis ... again your view
SM Bro,

Will look into it and will tell you.

Tc
When Raunak bhai confirms no second thoughts for me.

Also tell us Raunak what SL should we have when i take it in CASH and on Swing trade basis.

SM bhaiya thanks a lot for picking stocks at the right time and helping us in our trades.

Saivenkat:)

saivenkat

Guys, you people make me feel too old. :)

Please please and please drop Sirji or any sort of Ji after my name.

Tc
Raunak bhai,

These Sirji and Ji and all, come automatically from the heart. It is the respect that you have earned amongst we members, through the immense help and guidance that which you continue to give us without any restrictions.

One can never try and curtail that which is come from WITHIN, the INNER SELF OF EVERY ONE WILL SPEAK TRUTH ALWAYS.

p.s: Now that i have slowly tried to change "Ji" to "Bhai"

Regards
Saivenkat:)

Last edited:
Hi Raunak ...

1. re the Pattern for the Lazy Souls which I had posted for Sun Pharma .. Your views :D

2. Another one on the same basis ... again your views :D

Hey Murtaza,

Nice find...Surely if price for Sun Pharma breaks out of falling channel it can show some spike but I have doubt [ "I may be wrong here :p" ] about "Cup and Handle" pattern posted. C&H is more of bullish continuation pattern rather than reversal as marked in chart.

Any views/counter views ?

jagankris

Guys, you people make me feel too old. :)

Please please and please drop Sirji or any sort of Ji after my name.

Tc
Raunak Bhai,

This is a cut throat profession and how many people are generous and patient enough to share their knowledge ?

The ji comes out of respect to the teacher whom we are learning from whether you are younger or elder :)

But any how will obey my guruji's order :)

Best Regards,
-JK

saivenkat

Hey Murtaza,

Nice find...Surely if price for Sun Pharma breaks out of falling channel it can show some spike but I have doubt [ "I may be wrong here :p" ] about "Cup and Handle" pattern posted. C&H is more of bullish continuation pattern rather than reversal as marked in chart.

Any views/counter views ?

I think this chart is for Bharthi Shipyard, SM bhayia is talking about now.

Though a perfect u shaped cup is not formed, unless other wise a V-shaped bottom is found, it qualifies for reversal. High Volumes must be observed on the break out of the "HANDLE", and the target SM bhai has told is based on the estimate by measuring the distance from the low (bottom) of the cup to the peak of the cup, and it comes around 400+

Saivenkat

SwingKing

Pattern for the Lazy Souls i.e. positional / investing type who do not check price every 20 mins and have big SLs :D
SM bro,

For Sun Pharma, 200-300 points are definitely on the cards. Don't be surprised if this stock retraces by 100 to 200 Rs right away. Hence, if you intend to do delivery based buying, then commit no more than 15-20% right away. Markets and the stock has seen some good rally. Both of them will consolidate and hence you will get a better entry price.

Tc