Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Raunak bro,

Per my observation, one can go LONG in ASHOKLEY with SL around 71-70. Unable to provide charts now. Your views pls.

- Ram
Well I am not sure if I can jump in and share my views here but I guess one shud wait for counter to cross above 74 (on closing basis) before taking long position If counter break 72 tomorrow some beating is expected ;)

Well I am not sure if I can jump in and share my views here but I guess one shud wait for counter to cross above 74 (on closing basis) before taking long position If counter break 72 tomorrow some beating is expected ;)

Thanks for sharing your views. Yes ofcourse, I missed to mention if it doesn't break 72 levels tomorrow.

EDIT: Also BGRENERGY looks good, turned positive with good volumes today after consecutive fall. Views are welcome on this one as well.

Last edited:

SwingKing

Raunak bro,

Per my observation, one can go LONG in ASHOKLEY with SL around 71-70. Unable to provide charts now. Your views pls.

- Ram
Ashok Leyland is actually at very critical levels and is offering excellent risk to reward. One can go long with SL of 72. Not much to loose here.

For the stock to turn bullish again it needs to close above 75. Below 72, it will turn neutral and would demand patience for re - entry.

Tc

SwingKing

Thanks for sharing your views. Yes ofcourse, I missed to mention if it doesn't break 72 levels tomorrow.

EDIT: Also BGRENERGY looks good, turned positive with good volumes today after consecutive fall. Views are welcome on this one as well.
I would wait for an entry in BGR. Overall stock is still positive, but demands more caution.

Tc

Well in my opinion if BGR Energy manages to close above 780 levels in today's trade with green candle this could be a "2b" reversal on charts which can trigger up move in counter. If you breakdown the charts on 30 min TF 772-775 levels is the zone it needs to break with next hurdle at 788/800 levels. So in today's trade if counter runs up a little please wait for it to retrace back to levels of around 775 where one can initiate trade.

Traders who are willing to take significant risk can go long in GSPL @ 113.8

Lot size for this stock is 4000. Hence, a move of 5% in the opposite direction can yield a loss of Rs 20,000. If I am right, I am expecting some good movement in this stock. On the contrary, if I am wrong, I would get out of the stock if (when) it close below 110.

Those who don't deal in Futures, can go long in this stock (equities segment) by keeping the same stop loss.

Risk reward wise, the trade is pretty good.

Tc
Hi Raunak,
I am new to TA and still learning (From this thread and Saint's Teach a Man to Fish). I am trying to understand the entry criteria for GSPL, the criteria that is visible to me is a close above 20dayEMA and MACD crossover signal in the waiting. Am I missing something or interpreting the chart wrongly? Please share your views, that would provide me some learning.
Regards,
HK

Attachments

SwingKing

Hi Raunak,
I am new to TA and still learning (From this thread and Saint's Teach a Man to Fish). I am trying to understand the entry criteria for GSPL, the criteria that is visible to me is a close above 20dayEMA and MACD crossover signal in the waiting. Am I missing something or interpreting the chart wrongly? Please share your views, that would provide me some learning.
Regards,
HK
HK,

GO back a few pages and see where I have explained VJAY how trades are taken for swing basis. I have posted an example of Colgate, whereas VJAY has posted example of LIChsng. Review both the examples.

Trades are precisely taken that way.

Tc