Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VJAY

Exited ?

Reason?

Tc[/QUOT

:( fear/greed......
Just not able to hold my fear....hence since c0uple of months am loosing money from positions which 1st in profit....please guide me to rectify my these booking habit which came recently........

SwingKing

:( fear/greed......
Just not able to hold my fear....hence since c0uple of months am loosing money from positions which 1st in profit....please guide me to rectify my these booking habit which came recently........
There is always a reason to Enter a trade and always a reason to Exit a trade. If you don't have a reason to exit a trade, then you are just randomly speculating. Probably this is why you are losing money.

Your trades couple of months back have nothing to do with your trades today. Stop seeing your P/L statement and just focus on what you are seeing now. As humans we always fear the unknown. Ironically, markets pay only those who conquer their fears. Practice more and trust your instincts.

Tc

SwingKing

Prem,

Just read my views on BGR given a couple of pages back. I'd still watch this stock and not enter it right away.

GSPL can be entered but try and enter it in equities segment. Its a bit risky for futures. In equities we can control the risk by taking small positions first.

Tc