Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apurv7164

Morning Apurv.

Keep a SL of 580-584.

Be long.

Tc
Guruji... you gotta teach us how to identify stop loss effectively... I do not mind being first buyer if you write a book on this... but want it with ur signature... first buyer ka kuchh to advantage milana chahiye na... ;)

On a serious note, I could not get how u identified 580- 584 level as stop.

Bests,
Apurv

SwingKing

Guruji... you gotta teach us how to identify stop loss effectively... I do not mind being first buyer if you write a book on this... but want it with ur signature... first buyer ka kuchh to advantage milana chahiye na... ;)

On a serious note, I could not get how u identified 580- 584 level as stop.

Bests,
Apurv
Dear,

Once you identify a base, keep a SL 1-2% below that base.

Most of my SL are based on this simple approach.

Tc

crown

Entire month of October is going to witness some volatility and choppiness. However, there are no visible signs of correction as of now. Be selective in stocks and don't worry too much about booking profits early.

Tc
Good Morning Raunak Bhai

Bhai,how can I see/find this in the charts.

And bhai, when you say ,
"there are no visible signs of correction as of now"

Does it indicate that some invisible /some indirect things are indicating the correction.

Thanks bhai

SwingKing

Good Morning Raunak Bhai

Bhai,how can I see/find this in the charts.

And bhai, when you say ,
"there are no visible signs of correction as of now"

Does it indicate that some invisible /some indirect things are indicating the correction.

Thanks bhai
Crown,

There is no invisible force operating in the market. What I meant was that everything as of today is looking normal. There is no apparent weakness in Price.

October has cyclically been a corrective month. Hence, I feel this month we will see tussle with long and shorts. Cyclically those who will short will create some gyrations and on the other hand, since fund flows are so strong, those gyrations will be retraced back towards up side.

Hope it's clear now.

Tc

crown

Crown,

There is no invisible force operating in the market. What I meant was that everything as of today is looking normal. There is no apparent weakness in Price.

October has cyclically been a corrective month. Hence, I feel this month we will see tussle with long and shorts. Cyclically those who will short will create some gyrations and on the other hand, since fund flows are so strong, those gyrations will be retraced back towards up side.

Hope it's clear now.

Tc
Thanks Raunak Bhai for clearing.

For the corresponding month's analysis, how many past months have to be taken into consideration. Like, should I try comparing the performance of the market in the October month for the past 5 years or less or more.

Thanks bhai

saivenkat

Hi Raunak/SM/Apurv and friends,

Is SUPREME INDUSTRIES (supremeind : nse symbol) a good buy for an investment of ONE YEAR, at CMP.

Because i got a mail about it y'day, stating that its fundamentals are looking strong,and tgt for short term is 1080.

My request to you friends is that, please tell me what do the charts speak of? If time permits kindly post your views at EOD.

Regards
Saivenkat:)