• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Thanks Raunak Bhai

It cleared the confusion; coz I have entered long in Castrol India and BGR, and after reading ur message, I was scared to have entered the wrong stock.

Now, I will take extra care of the trades.

Thanks again
Crown,

What I have explained is not holy grail. Let market show you what is right and what is wrong. Don't assume just because you learnt something new.

Be patient.

Tc

crown

Raunak bhai

The current Put Call Open Interest and the movement of Nifty is indicating to me that there has been some short building occurred in the Nifty during the past couple of days.

As per my little understanding, Nifty may face troubles in maintaining the 6000 levels and even 5900 levels are not secured. While 5800 levels are having very good support, which will keep the current uptrend active. Nifty may face strong resistance at upper levels ie. 6100 during intraday session.

This interpretation of mine holds good only for tomorrow session; thereafter further movement can only be decided on the basis of tomorrow's data. Overall, I am expecting a highly volatile session tomorrow.
Todays Put Call Open Interest AND the today's movement in Nifty is indicating a slight weakness. The uptrend is still intact. Chances are there that Nifty may breach 5900 levels during intraday. Going long between 5800-5900 on Nifty, with stoploss of 5800 will be a good option.

crown

Crown,

What I have explained is not holy grail. Let market show you what is right and what is wrong. Don't assume just because you learnt something new.

Be patient.

Tc
Thanks Raunak Bhai
:clap: