Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crown

shoppers stop zooming. I missed the entry. By the time I can think of entering it below 662, it went up. And for the next few minutes, all I was doing is pressing the button to purchase, but could not have it, because the price moved so fast. now it is trading above 680. Kismat.... pure.. kismat.

Stocks to Focus on for next 1-3 weeks are,

Ashok Leyland
Alstom Projects
BGR Energy Systems
Colgate Palmolive
Titan
Dabur

I still remain focussed on the list above for next week. 1-2 stocks have been removed due to change in price structure.

The one's mentioned in Red are the one's where I have taken out descent profits. They still remain on the list for the next opportunity. However, I will be more excited if we get a buy from some other stock in this list.

Tc
Guess we missed this counter. Look at how it surged up....!

MurAtt

Saivenkat bhai

Unitech, in my opinion, is not a good stock to trade in either side. Currently, its upside is reasonably capped and please don't go by the 'TV channels documentary on Unitech which are expecting some very huge returns on it. It is very much possible that it may move upside, but on charts Unitech is not a good stock to enter long at this stage.

How wrong can one be ....

Weekly ... And yes, it did .... 110 coming .. imo ...

crown

How wrong can one be ....

Weekly ... And yes, it did .... 110 coming .. imo ...
Thanks for sharing SM bhai
But it was risky to take fresh position at that level. currently it is trading @ 91.80 and I am still to learn calculating targets amounting around 20% when the script is not yet closed above its resistance level. It is really an art, which I still not have understood yet, though I expect that someday I too would become a proficient trader like you.