• February 27th 2011

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't mind PT bhai .. but always after u enter u need to see whether good or bad
ya bro I do what ever comes in mind but its better to have a second opinion tat help in making sl at right place:p
was about to book J&K bank at 899 but raunak bro told me tgt 1050 that prompt me to wait but patience end when 920 was giving resistence:)

SwingKing

Bro entered tubeinvest at close at 157 sorry for bothering u again n again but just want to see is it a good buy??????????
covered J&K bank at 914.65 stomach dukh rahaa tha would re enter now around 850 If it retrace till there as neer 52week high
PT Bro,

You always enter good stocks. This is one of the strongest currently.

Again it has run up quite a bit, so would definitely not match my style. But for your style it should be good. Just hold it till strength emerges.

One good thing about you is that you Buy strength. :)

Tc

SwingKing

Don't mind PT bhai .. but always after u enter u need to see whether good or bad
SM Bro,

I think its good PT bro enters first and asks later. Most of the traders do the opposite. This way he at leasts takes profits and losses based on his decision. This is the correct way. After all its "PT Style". :)

Tc

MurAtt

dear,
what is your view tomorrow coal India, thinking buy tomorrow morning.....
Hi SM,

It is going to be in F&O Segment also....besides that it is going to be part of the Nifty-50

Range should be 310-345......

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
With 310-345 range .....you have any idea what it can do to NF considering it is going to be Nifty50 component

SavantGarde
I did not recommend the IPO for flipping.... even if it is 50% gain on listing.... don't know anything about grey market.... only market I am aware of is Stock market

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde
:D There ...

Raunak Sir, For 'Stop and Reverse' what indicator is best to follow while taking action? Pl Some tips from you on SAR at your time.
Thanks*
Rajesh Dua*

SwingKing

Raunak Sir, For 'Stop and Reverse' what indicator is best to follow while taking action? Pl Some tips from you on SAR at your time.
Thanks*
Rajesh Dua*
Rajesh,

The most popular indicator is of course parabolic SAR. This is available in all softwares. However, my SAR is something different. It's not a indicator. But its the measure between Bullish demand and Bearish pressure. If I see prices being bidding up, I start buying. I keep on buying till prices rally. Eventually I identify a level where if prices move below that, I close my longs and start to go short. This process continues. Hope it helps.

To measure Bullish demand and Bearish pressure I use tick by tick chart.

Tc