Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rrmhatre72

:! What if Nifty closes near 6300 today and then takes a shot at all time High tomorrow ?

Tc
5300??? then its scaring as my all SL will hit....
6300.... yes.... will be happiest man..... if it touch all time high tomorrow... Will take money home for Diwali..
Anyway... Savant has prediction of happening it tomorrow which he made three days back....

SwingKing

Back then, when I was in the UK, I was once rock climbing in Scotland. As I started moving higher, I started getting more and more confident about my climbing skills. The pace at which I was climbing made me seem like a pro. That is when, our team lead told me something which changed my thought process completely. He said,

"The further you move up, the more cautious you must become. Remember, if you slip, the fall could take you down a lot faster and could dent you physically and psychologically. Enjoy your ride up, but keep looking down so that you don't lose your grip"

Markets are a lot like rock climbing and hence I hope you guys got what I wanted to say. Trade smartly, not blindly.

Tc

SwingKing

SM,

Fluido looks good even now. Odds are it will move higher. This is one company which has a very diversified business in terms of their supply chain. Historically such companies are always safe to bet on.

Vikash metal at present is in a state of balance. There seems to be no movement on either side. By no means is it Bullish, nor is it Bearish. I'll ask one of the guys in my office to check it fundamentally. But technically, there are many better stocks available. Better to invest in something which is already moving.

Tc
@Raunak bro ...

Whats wid Fluidomat today ? 20% freeze .... 49.70 ...

Remember we discussed this just at the start of the October Series imo ... 30/-.
SM Bro,

Yes I remember and my opinion still remains the same as mentioned above. Stock is just unlocking its enormous fundamental value.

Tc