• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Raunakbhai & SMbhai....

I want Diwali Gift... what wud u guys give me??? If you do not have anything in particular in mind, I am contemplating on something... if u can give me.... I want help or guidance in finalizing my DD strategy...

I again noticed one point today... if u look at the chart of AMAR, it was forming DD setup and it ran away today without giving hook up signal.... + sometimes it happens that stock gives hook up signal but consolidates further (Ex - Surya Pharm).... I am having mental blocks now as working on this since long... now need fresh ideas...

Bests,
Apurv
I'll help you out on Monday.

Give me a weekend to grasp this concept.

Tc

Apurv7164

The last thing you want to do in such a strong stock is to get bothered about volume spikes and doji.

Keep it simple. If it has to reverse, it will reverse.

Tc
Makes complete sense to me... however, how do we interpret this type of volume behavior? If you were to analyze based on volume, how wud u do in this situation? Just for my learning...

Bests,
Apurv

SwingKing

Makes complete sense to me... however, how do we interpret this type of volume behavior? If you were to analyze based on volume, how wud u do in this situation? Just for my learning...

Bests,
Apurv
I would start monitoring the price movement very closely. Spike usually signals end of rally. But, it fails more often than it succeeds. Hence my core emphasis would be on how many WRB I start getting from now on and in which direction.

Tc

alroyraj

Raunakbhai & SMbhai....

I want Diwali Gift... what wud u guys give me??? If you do not have anything in particular in mind, I am contemplating on something... if u can give me.... I want help or guidance in finalizing my DD strategy...

I again noticed one point today... if u look at the chart of AMAR, it was forming DD setup and it ran away today without giving hook up signal.... + sometimes it happens that stock gives hook up signal but consolidates further (Ex - Surya Pharm).... I am having mental blocks now as working on this since long... now need fresh ideas...

Bests,
Apurv
Not too sure I understood this DD setup. Too often I too wait for the move then it surges too fast without giving an opportunity to enter.
In my opinion,the only way to enter Amar was by putting a buy at 140,assuming when the last pivot high is taken out it would go higher.
ALternatively 20 day EMA at 130.7 was a safer entry because the price always seems the bounce off it.
In an effort to confirm the move we may miss the entire move unless we either enter pre emptively with a tighter stop loss or sacrifice some gains to benefit.
The former style is Raunak's and the latter is Oilman5's style.
Not able to attach the chart from icharts.