• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Happy Diwali to All

For those who made money this year, its time to celebrate. For all those who haven't made money this year, be determined, be focussed and be prepared to do some smart work ahead. We are all here to guide and help you and would do anything to get you back to profits. Hope for the best and work smartly towards it. Wishing you all the best.

Tc

Tc

Apurv7164

Dear Members...

May God's great fortune come as surprise!
May U get some more than what U expect!
May U be sanctified over what U expect!
Wish U a very Happy Diwali & Blessed New Year!

Dear Raunakji...

Diwali hai to kya hua... hum aapako pareshan karana chhodenge nahi.... here is my question...

How do u see Coromandel buying at this level? How do u interpret yesterday's volume spike? If we look at 10 min or 15 min chart.. it is showing heavy volume with no price movement almost Doji and then price slipped down lil....

Bests,
Apurv

Apurv7164

Raunakbhai & SMbhai....

I want Diwali Gift... what wud u guys give me??? If you do not have anything in particular in mind, I am contemplating on something... if u can give me.... I want help or guidance in finalizing my DD strategy...

I again noticed one point today... if u look at the chart of AMAR, it was forming DD setup and it ran away today without giving hook up signal.... + sometimes it happens that stock gives hook up signal but consolidates further (Ex - Surya Pharm).... I am having mental blocks now as working on this since long... now need fresh ideas...

Bests,
Apurv

SwingKing

Dear Raunakji...

Diwali hai to kya hua... hum aapako pareshan karana chhodenge nahi.... here is my question...

How do u see Coromandel buying at this level? How do u interpret yesterday's volume spike? If we look at 10 min or 15 min chart.. it is showing heavy volume with no price movement almost Doji and then price slipped down lil....

Bests,
Apurv
Dear,

My opinion on stocks don't change so easily.

Since last time you asked about this stock, it has rallied 12 %. I don't see it any different from here on. Keep a SL of 630 and be long.

Tc

SwingKing

How do u interpret yesterday's volume spike? If we look at 10 min or 15 min chart.. it is showing heavy volume with no price movement almost Doji and then price slipped down lil....

Bests,
Apurv
The last thing you want to do in such a strong stock is to get bothered about volume spikes and doji.

Keep it simple. If it has to reverse, it will reverse.

Tc