Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apurv7164

Not too sure I understood this DD setup. Too often I too wait for the move then it surges too fast without giving an opportunity to enter.
In my opinion,the only way to enter Amar was by putting a buy at 140,assuming when the last pivot high is taken out it would go higher.
ALternatively 20 day EMA at 130.7 was a safer entry because the price always seems the bounce off it.
In an effort to confirm the move we may miss the entire move unless we either enter pre emptively with a tighter stop loss or sacrifice some gains to benefit.
The former style is Raunak's and the latter is Oilman5's style.
Not able to attach the chart from icharts.
I sent you PM buddy...

Apurv7164

Our call on Sugar Stocks is not for Swing Basis. But we see Sugar stocks heading much much higher over the next 3-6 months. Of course we will be monitoring the stocks on day to day basis in order to spot some reversal signs (if any).

In case markets choose to correct in near term, positions in this sector should be increased, provided it still remains bullish.

Tc

Tc
Sirji.... how cud u time it so precisely??? I knew there is something big in sugar stocks but my entry was more than a month old.... still holding though but look at the difference... when u got the signal it blew off... do u have any magic stick? I want it....

Why does traderji not have fan button? I wud like to be ur fan...

Last edited:

gauharjk

Hi Raunakji,

October was a bad month for me. On final tally, my spreadsheet shows -32000. The biggest loss was in Century Textiles. Had bought 1 lot @ 542 and had to cover at 501 at the end of expiry. It started rising only after the expiry, for some odd reason I don't understand.

On Friday (Mahurat Trading), I shorted Titan Industries DEC futures @ 3850 (125). It has run up quite a bit and might correct with the rest of the market...

Cheers!

SwingKing

Sirji.... how cud u time it so precisely??? I knew there is something big in sugar stocks but my entry was more than a month old.... still holding though but look at the difference... when u got the signal it blew off... do u have any magic stick? I want it....

Why does traderji not have fan button? I wud like to be ur fan...
Apurv Dear,

I don't have any magic stick. When it has got to move, it moves. :)

You entered a month back, your analysis is correct and that's good.

Tc

SwingKing

Hi Raunakji,

October was a bad month for me. On final tally, my spreadsheet shows -32000. The biggest loss was in Century Textiles. Had bought 1 lot @ 542 and had to cover at 501 at the end of expiry. It started rising only after the expiry, for some odd reason I don't understand.

On Friday (Mahurat Trading), I shorted Titan Industries DEC futures @ 3850 (125). It has run up quite a bit and might correct with the rest of the market...

Cheers!
Gauharjk,

I have written to you previously about where you go wrong and what you need to do. Just follow that !

Tc