• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MurAtt

@Raunak ...

EOD .. can u look into the b/g of a co called Steel Exchange.

Had taken up 300 shares @ 50-ish some 3 years back around end 2007. Sold 100@165 i.e. recovered capital holding the balance. CMP is 52 as of today.

Its supposed to have some good funda (this was broker reco for Long Term hold for tgts 200 in 3/5 years tf).

Your views on it ...

@Raunak ...

Had taken up 300 shares @ 50-ish some 3 years back around end 2007. Sold 100@165 i.e. recovered capital holding the balance. CMP is 52 as of today.

Its supposed to have some good funda (this was broker reco for Long Term hold for tgts 200 in 3/5 years tf).

Your views on it ...
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

SwingKing

@Raunak ...

Your views on it ...
SM Bro,

I'll tell you the SL in the eve.

But the stock is positive. Pace of return may be slow. But it should slowly move upwards. Regarding Fundamentals, it is diversified within the Steel sector and hence Margin improvement for such companies is significantly lower. This is precisely why price tends to move slowly.

Overall most of the Steel stocks are positive and hence keep it on hold.

Tc

Raunak Bro & SM Bro..

How do you view IDFC...for last 2 months it is in range of 200-215...though, this time it seemed strong enough to cross 215 but despite results being relatively ok, it fell over 3%...
Is it more like when it comes to 200 or so, one should hop onto it and should get out at 215 zone?

Thanking in advance. :)

SwingKing

Whats with Nestle Raunak?

4K crossed today !!!!
SM Bro,

I am reasonably invested in Nestle.

This is one company which seems expensive on earning multiples but gives consistent and tremendous ROE. Management of this company is quite adept in controlling cap ex and hence delivers returns consistently.

Expect it to move higher on 6 - 12 month kind of time period.

Tc

SwingKing

Raunak Bro & SM Bro..

How do you view IDFC...for last 2 months it is in range of 200-215...though, this time it seemed strong enough to cross 215 but despite results being relatively ok, it fell over 3%...
Is it more like when it comes to 200 or so, one should hop onto it and should get out at 215 zone?

Thanking in advance. :)
Be long in it.

Keep a SL of 190.

Tc

SwingKing

Rauanak Sir,

Plz don take this message otherwise.

I agree with Apruv. I have seen numerous number of times that stocks just run up when you post about it. Its no concidence. Dlf was falling. From moment you said its a buy, it is just moving up. how can it be? I read so much but every time I am wrong. Please help me. I am sure others here are also finding this situation. what u do? how u do?

I was looking at your portfolio. in one liest out of 60 stocks 30 stocks are giving double digit gain!! some of which are way above 30% only in one month !! How ? in ur current liest, 3 stocks are already approching double digit whereas one (ahmednagar) is up 60% in 15 days !!!! how come?

Can't you release your model here on the forum. Won't it benefit all?? if u want everyone to earn.....why cant u just release the model.

Adi
Adi,

1) Do you know the kind of cost that one incurs while developing something which works? DO you know the time spent in just thinking about a concept?

2) I don't intend to be rude to you. But, most of the information is already posted here. You need to look through it, assemble it and then use it. You can't expect everything to be served to you. Make some effort!!

3) If you stick to the basics mentioned here, you'll do very well. But that would require effort and dedication from your side. There are many who can read a lot of things, but there are few who can apply it. If you want to be in the latter category, then you will have to work, work and work towards it. Its not about keeping a secret from you guys. But its about pointing you in the right direction. Those who have the hunger, will definitely succeed. Rest will fade away.

If you guys have doubt about something, I will go out of the way to help you. As it is I am planning to arrange a free session for all Traderji users here at my office. Lets see how that spans out.

Tc

Last edited: