Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alroyraj

Rauanak Sir,

Plz don take this message otherwise.

I agree with Apruv. I have seen numerous number of times that stocks just run up when you post about it. Its no concidence. Dlf was falling. From moment you said its a buy, it is just moving up. how can it be? I read so much but every time I am wrong. Please help me. I am sure others here are also finding this situation. what u do? how u do?

I was looking at your portfolio. in one liest out of 60 stocks 30 stocks are giving double digit gain!! some of which are way above 30% only in one month !! How ? in ur current liest, 3 stocks are already approching double digit whereas one (ahmednagar) is up 60% in 15 days !!!! how come?

Can't you release your model here on the forum. Won't it benefit all?? if u want everyone to earn.....why cant u just release the model.
thats why Raunak is a genius,we r ordinary mortal.
let us request him to teach combination of TA + FA.......market psychology & moneyflow to that sp stock.
Thanks and regards
oilman5:clap:
I believe one edge that Raunak has over us is that he vets the scripts ,takes the right position (RRR) and has the ability to weather market gyrations (even a gap down) till the target is achieved of course with charts supporting. Had I taken this position when he had and seen it go against my position I would have been tempted to wind it up. Of course behind such tenacity is hours of backtesting and intelligent placement of stop loss.

Apurv7164

I believe one edge that Raunak has over us is that he vets the scripts ,takes the right position (RRR) and has the ability to weather market gyrations (even a gap down) till the target is achieved of course with charts supporting. Had I taken this position when he had and seen it go against my position I would have been tempted to wind it up. Of course behind such tenacity is hours of backtesting and intelligent placement of stop loss.
Raunakji,

I respectfully disagree to the point that you are solely trading based on what is in this thread.... coz here everything is for TA and practically there is big difference between TA and timing method...

Yes undoubtedly Timing Methods are based on TA but still there is difference. I completely understand the amount of time, efforts and money spent by you and hence I surely do not expect you to reveal ur method. Even I wud not disclose certain strategies which I have developed.

But ur guidance in the direction of timing techniques wud be very helpful.

Bests,
Apurv

SwingKing

Hi Raunak

Some ideas from outside :

Why don't you make some kind of webinar, let it test from the moderator and then post the link.

In the future, you then could post, when ever you make your next webinar.

You may even would give the possibility's to ask question over the net in your webinars.

It is simply a question of your in house infrastructure. It will be no problem for any good INTERNET administrator to make this possible.

Take care

DanPickUp
Thanks for the suggestion Dan. I did consider this option and will eventually do it if moderators are not comfortable with the real time session option. Nothing can beat discussions during live trading sessions and hence I am more inclined towards the first option.

Tc

SwingKing

Raunak ji, what do you think of Apollo Tyres? I am invested in this share at 73.95. Results are out on 11th Nov. Tyre companies have been under some margin pressure for the last quarter because of high rubber costs. Should I exit with small loss or stay invested? Thanks.
I'll be looking at Apollo tyres beyond levels of 76. Under that, I wont be interested in committing any funds. If you have not taken futures, then wait and see what happens on results day. This season most of the stocks have been beaten down after results. Just keep this in mind.

Tc

SwingKing

Hai Raunakji,
need ur view on following positions I hold
1) Tata Sponge Iron @ 381.
2) Reliance Media @ 275
3) RNRL @ 42

4)KCP @ 33.65
5)Balrampur chini @ 94
Thanks
Tata sponge Iron and Balrampur are fine.

Rest I would not bet on at this stage. There are much better stocks to invest in at the moment.

Tc

SwingKing

Alroyraj,

Yes you pointed it out correctly. I spent 377 days precisely to develop an eye for what I do now. Those days I worked more than 18 hours a day including weekends. I had gone through 'n' number of charts and seen what works and what does not. Based on that, I have created a visual picture of what will work in future. Hence now, whenever I see charts on my monitor, with "some" accuracy I can say whether the trade is going to work or not. Depending on that I bet more and I bet less. Sounds simple and believe me it is indeed.

Tc

SwingKing

Raunakji,

I respectfully disagree to the point that you are solely trading based on what is in this thread.... coz here everything is for TA and practically there is big difference between TA and timing method...

Yes undoubtedly Timing Methods are based on TA but still there is difference. I completely understand the amount of time, efforts and money spent by you and hence I surely do not expect you to reveal ur method. Even I wud not disclose certain strategies which I have developed.

But ur guidance in the direction of timing techniques wud be very helpful.

Bests,
Apurv

Apurv dear,

You know whose my "Idol" in real life from whom I draw inspiration for trading? To everybody's surprise its no investor or trader, but it is Charles Darwin. The reason is because he gave mankind one "tool" which is literally never ever followed by anyone and is more often overlooked. The tool which he gave was the "Power of Observation". The reason I am telling you this is because this entire thread and the posts which I write on this forum are reflective of Darwin's underlying belief. This thread is full of my observations of market activity. Sometimes observations come out in the form of Price analysis and sometimes in the form of Risk and Money management. Hence, I would still say that everything I use to pick stocks is already mentioned in the thread. And precisely there is nothing other than this. But, the problem with mankind is his desire to search for something Sacred by ignoring something present in front of him. This my dear is common to all traders. The one who can tame this desire is the one who will walk the extra mile.

In summary,

Timing is done by Observation
Stock selection is done by Observation
Support and Resistance is spotted through Observation
Discipline and Control is attained through Self Observation

This is my secret of success. Its not visible in form of a system or code and hence it feels incomplete. :)

Tc