• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Hi Raunak

Your structured process of 'Clarity of Thought' is build up on pure observation. :thumb:. Congratulation for reaching that level.

Take care and thanks for your open minded post.

DanPickUp
Dan,

Thanks for your kind words.

I assume Clarity of thought is a stage reached after much self reflection. This is precisely why it cannot be taught. Its a stage which comes after immense frustration and failure. Most of the traders quit during this stage and the one's who are resolute reach the next level.

Those intending to reach a level of self satisfaction need to conquer themselves. This I feel is more important than anything in trading.

Tc

trader_man

I'll be looking at Apollo tyres beyond levels of 76. Under that, I wont be interested in committing any funds. If you have not taken futures, then wait and see what happens on results day. This season most of the stocks have been beaten down after results. Just keep this in mind.

Tc
Raunak ji, Apollo Tyres is up over 4% today and it should breach 76. Can we assume that results will be good tomorrow? Or, should I take profits now and buy again after seeing results. Thank.

trader_man

Raunak ji, sorry to bother you again, but I had one more question...not sure if you have answered it. Apologies if you have.

When the Powergrid FPO was announced, the stock dipped sharply below 98. Then, it has rallied by over 5%. SG was saying that this is because Lead Managers have ramped up the price because they want to make the FPO successful. Now, if this is the case, then price should drop sharply after last day of subscription. What is your view on this? Should we subscribe to this issue? Thanks.

SwingKing

Raunak ji, Apollo Tyres is up over 4% today and it should breach 76. Can we assume that results will be good tomorrow? Or, should I take profits now and buy again after seeing results. Thank.
Let it close on a weekly basis.

If you see it closing beyond 76 comfortably on weekly basis .. then go long or add more. If the move is genuine, you will have lot more to catch on. Hence be patient.

For my portfolio I will buy only above 76. Whether I get it at 78 or 84 or 90 is just a matter of luck.

Tc