• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VJAY

Dear sir,
Please give your views on following scrips which I hold since long time now..overoll in loss:(
VITL(now coral hub ltd)-18.10
Bang-62.5
wwil-18.85
mtnl-80
Bharti-359
evenix-4.35

SwingKing

Raunak : How do you mitigate your risk. Although Its deviating from the thread which s purely from TA perspective, was curious to know if you have that structured as well?
Stumper,

Risk/MM/Position Sizing ... Everything is structured. My way may not be as most text book advise it to be .. But it works for me and hence I use it. Its not fancy enough to intimidate most users, but it works just fine.

If you Could be more specific, I could well give you an example.

Tc

SwingKing

Dear sir,
Please give your views on following scrips which I hold since long time now..overoll in loss:(
VITL(now coral hub ltd)-18.10
Bang-62.5
wwil-18.85
mtnl-80
Bharti-359
evenix-4.35
VJAY,

I have a training session now. Will last for abt an hr.

I'll come back and reply to your query.

Hope its fine.

Tc

SwingKing

Raunak ji, sorry to bother you again, but I had one more question...not sure if you have answered it. Apologies if you have.

When the Powergrid FPO was announced, the stock dipped sharply below 98. Then, it has rallied by over 5%. SG was saying that this is because Lead Managers have ramped up the price because they want to make the FPO successful. Now, if this is the case, then price should drop sharply after last day of subscription. What is your view on this? Should we subscribe to this issue? Thanks.
Trader_Man,

As far as IPO/FPO is concerned, my knowledge is very limited.

I'll advise you to ask Savant on this again.

Tc

VJAY

Dear sir,
Please add a cloumn for stoploss (when entry are made) in your spreadsheet...it would help to us....