• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Dear sir,
Please give your views on following scrips which I hold since long time now..overoll in loss:(
VITL(now coral hub ltd)-18.10
Bang-62.5
wwil-18.85
mtnl-80
Bharti-359
evenix-4.35
VJAY,

Coral Hub - Exit
Bang - Exit
WWIL - Exit
MTNL - Exit
Bharti - Keep SL of 310
Evenix - Exit

VJAY, you spend a lot of time in forum and am sure you are learning a lot. Try and apply that knowledge. Have some confidence in yourself and move forward. Am there to guide you.

But don't invest in such Junk stocks. The probability of hitting a winner in Penny stocks is very small. Hence don't waste your time and money. I think you have entered these stocks before you started learning. Now that you are learning, try and apply your knowledge on these stocks. See if your decision, matches mine. Don't exit because I am saying so. Try and analyze on your own.

Tc

MurAtt

But neither answered. :confused:
It seems that our queries have bowled them out!!!! :p
Not necessarily .... if u take the pain of going through their respective threads you will find that they answer almost each and every query.

For Dabur I think u did get an answer from SG .... BUT if u put up a Question for each answer to get AND add to that your normal queries AND add to that queries from other forum members ....

Also think this over :-
Are they here only to reply to queries?
Even when they do .. are they bound to do so?
If one query goes unanswered ... gone ... its a bomb .. selfish ppl ... bowled out .. what not ...

Give a thought to their own time on the forum as well ...

And yes... do not take this lecture of mine otherwise and/or directed personally at you .. it is for ALL the members of the forum who expect their answers in 10 minutes not considering the other side at all ....

VJAY

VJAY,

Coral Hub - Exit
Bang - Exit
WWIL - Exit
MTNL - Exit
Bharti - Keep SL of 310
Evenix - Exit

VJAY, you spend a lot of time in forum and am sure you are learning a lot. Try and apply that knowledge. Have some confidence in yourself and move forward. Am there to guide you.

But don't invest in such Junk stocks. The probability of hitting a winner in Penny stocks is very small. Hence don't waste your time and money. I think you have entered these stocks before you started learning. Now that you are learning, try and apply your knowledge on these stocks. See if your decision, matches mine. Don't exit because I am saying so. Try and analyze on your own.

Tc
Thanks sir,
Yes am entered in these scripes way back...so want to rectify it ...will start it in new:)....

gauharjk

Raunakji, Titan just jumped 170 points in 1 hour. I was short it at 3850. It is now at 4000+. How is it that bad luck always strikes me? The market is completely flat...

Last edited:
Not necessarily .... if u take the pain of going through their respective threads you will find that they answer almost each and every query.

For Dabur I think u did get an answer from SG .... BUT if u put up a Question for each answer to get AND add to that your normal queries AND add to that queries from other forum members ....

Also think this over :-
Are they here only to reply to queries?
Even when they do .. are they bound to do so?
If one query goes unanswered ... gone ... its a bomb .. selfish ppl ... bowled out .. what not ...

Give a thought to their own time on the forum as well ...

And yes... do not take this lecture of mine otherwise and/or directed personally at you .. it is for ALL the members of the forum who expect their answers in 10 minutes not considering the other side at all ....
Nope not at all.
Taking this personally, would count me as DUMB!!! :(
Which I won't want.!!! ;)
Other thing is got in BRAIN!!!! :D