Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oilman5

Rauanak Sir,

Plz don take this message otherwise.

I agree with Apruv. I have seen numerous number of times that stocks just run up when you post about it. Its no concidence. Dlf was falling. From moment you said its a buy, it is just moving up. how can it be? I read so much but every time I am wrong. Please help me. I am sure others here are also finding this situation. what u do? how u do?

I was looking at your portfolio. in one liest out of 60 stocks 30 stocks are giving double digit gain!! some of which are way above 30% only in one month !! How ? in ur current liest, 3 stocks are already approching double digit whereas one (ahmednagar) is up 60% in 15 days !!!! how come?

Can't you release your model here on the forum. Won't it benefit all?? if u want everyone to earn.....why cant u just release the model.

thats why Raunak is a genius,we r ordinary mortal.
let us request him to teach combination of TA + FA.......market psychology & moneyflow to that sp stock.
Thanks and regards
oilman5:clap:

oilman5

Adi,

1) Do you know the kind of cost that one incurs while developing something which works? DO you know the time spent in just thinking about a concept?

2) I don't intend to be rude to you. But, most of the information is already posted here. You need to look through it, assemble it and then use it. You can't expect everything to be served to you. Make some effort!!

3) If you stick to the basics mentioned here, you'll do very well. But that would require effort and dedication from your side. There are many who can read a lot of things, but there are few who can apply it. If you want to be in the latter category, then you will have to work, work and work towards it. Its not about keeping a secret from you guys. But its about pointing you in the right direction. Those who have the hunger, will definitely succeed. Rest will fade away.

If you guys have doubt about something, I will go out of the way to help you. As it is I am planning to arrange a free session for all Traderji users here at my office. Lets see how that spans out.

Tc
Pl call , i shall attend & show my respect to u personally.
Regards

SwingKing

Pl call , i shall attend & show my respect to u personally.
Regards
Oilman,

Yes I do intend to take some real time sessions as that is where I can actually pin point what to do at what time. But that would be subject to Traderji's approval. As always everything will be free and neither am I doing this to get some future clients. But I need to make sure the moderators are fine with this and can trust me with the intent. So lets see how it goes.

Tc

SwingKing

thats why Raunak is a genius,we r ordinary mortal.
let us request him to teach combination of TA + FA.......market psychology & moneyflow to that sp stock.
Thanks and regards

oilman5:clap:
Oilman,

Thanks for the kind words.

I always prefer to remain the student of the market. I am still very young and still have atleast 40 years left in the market.

Regarding being Genius, I have one quote which I remember.

“When the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box”

This is precisely why You and I and everyone will always be Mortal.

In this game, we are the pawns and the markets are the kings.

Tc

Last edited:

rrmhatre72

Oilman,

Yes I do intend to take some real time sessions as that is where I can actually pin point what to do at what time. But that would be subject to Traderji's approval. As always everything will be free and neither am I doing this to get some future clients. But I need to make sure the moderators are fine with this and can trust me with the intent. So lets see how it goes.

Tc
Hi Raunak,

By the way where is your office located in India?

I have seen that Bangalore Traderji members were organising get togather.....
It can be on same line... i.e. training @your office....

I will love to attend same.....

DanPickUp

Oilman,

Tc
Hi Raunak

Some ideas from outside :

Why don't you make some kind of webinar, let it test from the moderator and then post the link.

In the future, you then could post, when ever you make your next webinar.

You may even would give the possibility's to ask question over the net in your webinars.

It is simply a question of your in house infrastructure. It will be no problem for any good INTERNET administrator to make this possible.

Take care

DanPickUp

VJAY

Oilman,

Thanks for the kind words.

I always prefer to remain the student of the market. I am still very young and still have atleast 40 years left in the market.

Regarding being Genius, I have one quote which I remember.

When the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box

This is precisely why You and I and everyone will always be Mortal.

In this game, we are the pawns and the markets are the kings.

Tc
one thing sure to me...."ALL GREAT TRADERS ARE NICE HUMEN BEINGS"atleast whom I came to contact (not in personal) through internet are very much kind,selfless and giving proper guidance to all newbies...like SAINT SIR,RAUNAK SIR,ST SIR,SAVANT SIR,AW10 SIR,GHOSH SIR........