Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MurAtt

Titan is just not gold. It has other businesses too other than gold.
Also it has value addition in the sense that it makes products which merge the two businesses .. i.e. Gold Watches ... Jewelled Watches .. etc. This gives it an edge and therefore a premium price to its stock.

Just bcoz Gold falls will not ensure that Titan will fall though some effect may be seen ...

scplindia

Raunakji is right you should have exited with SL. But now onwards it will give you heart burn, because, nobody can say for sure what will happen. Place your sl at todays high, hope that it will see profit booking. BB upper band is at 4100 level, so the chances are quite good that it will retrace back into BB today itself.

Last three days all FMCG stocks are going up like hell, this is sectorwise movement. Nothing to do with gold as such.

Colgate and HUL saw good move and today profit booking, so if the same principle is applied, titan also should see profit booking.

Last edited:
Dear Raunak,
can you let me know what do i do with tata motors nov futures - bought at 1342-5 lots ?

kindly advice whether i should hold or exit ?

I also bought the nov call 1300 at 70 ? Should i hol the option or exit ?
Stud,

Tata Motors has run up a lot. I actually cannot comment on what it will do from now on swing basis. At present I can tell you to exit if it close below 1300. But if you are looking for investment, this is going to give you good returns. On short term though, it has already run up quite a bit. My bet would be that it will consolidate. It does not look like it will crack down completely.

I am not an expert on Options, hence ask Savant/AW10/Dan/SM about it.

Tc
Dear Savant/AW10/Dan/SM,
any suggestions on these positions ?

gauharjk

Booked loss. Exited futures at 4200. Will never be able to trade futures now because I have destroyed all my equity. In the beginning of September, I had +95000, today it is around 15000.

Sucks to be me... :(

VJAY

Booked loss. Exited futures at 4200. Will never be able to trade futures now because I have destroyed all my equity. In the beginning of September, I had +95000, today it is around 15000.

Dear gauhajk,
better than me....:(

PGDIMES

Though everything looks clear and rosy in the hindsight, I would suggest to follow Raunak's or Savantgarde's picks for trading in futures...Both of them have given several hits in the past couple of months...Have patience to enter a trade...Keep stop-loss while trading...Better luck next time...:thumb:

VJAY

Dear sir,
any entries today?:)