Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

gangadharan

Raunak Sir,

I think I slided a little from my present days rule. I have entered LIC HSG finance eq. 959 it is with along term perspective..
So I don't want to sell it at 1100 levels .. but to hedge my profit... I bought two lots of 900 December put. at..24..... that is 24*2 =48+957=1005

The initiative to do enter LIC HSG FINANCE was the previous experience from Sathyam.

Let us see what is going to happen.

With Regards,
Gangadharan.

I Sold out my position in LIC at 1059 gaining 100 points and kept a sl for puts at 22.

Let us see.
Gangadharan.

CASPER

OK i will ask

I am a swing trader
My total capital is 1 lakhs...
1>According to you how much % i should put in trading ....
2>according to you how much % i should keep in reserve...
3>How much risk i can take /trade
4>how much quantity i should buy
5>which risk release method you follow?
6>after releasing the risk... you add more money on same stock or different?

If you know then answer other wise forget it....
(if possible try to give answers in single word/ or lesser words)
good luck see u
Kindman,

• Kindly have some respect for the Seniors.
  • Are they Bound to answer every Query posted here !!!
  • Your words are questioning their Capabilities .
  • Also do consider their Personal time being sacrificed in answering queries out here.
  • No wonder though you have been a member Since 2007 you haven't Thanked anyone even once ( Does this go to say you never got educated by answers from Seniors, Even if the Query was posted by Someone Else )
What more Can I say , Judge Yourself !!!.

Nithin.

Last edited:
G

gangadharan

Kindman,

• Kindly have some respect for the Seniors.
  • Are they Bound to answer every Query posted here !!!
  • Your words are questioning their Capabilities .
  • No wonder though you have been a member Since 2007 you haven't Thanked anyone even once ( Does this go to say you never got educated by answers from Seniors, Even if the Query was posted by Someone Else )
What more Can I say , Judge Yourself !!!.

Nithin.
Yes Nbolar.

You are right,

Kindman feels he is so kind to Raunak Sir by asking the queries in such a language. But let all the friends here be kind to him so that let him know what does it means.

See how kind will be Raunak Sir when to answer him to save the so called KINDMANS Rs. 100000/- where as that is a mere amount which is been thrown to the market by him if a single SL of him get triggered.

I don't understand why people are not understanding that share market is not a ration shop.

Regards,
Gangadharan.:)

gauharjk

Raunak Sir,

Do you feel Nifty 5400 is on the cards? Have been waiting for a 100+ point bounce in Nifty for so many days now so that I could sell my shares. But almost everyday, I see Red...

Midcaps are going down the fastest.