Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Thanks Raunak Bhai.Got busy in a relative's marriage activity and hence couldn't spend time with you all.Sorry for not informing.

I am still long 2 lots of Renuka @ 5.80.

2 lots of TATASTEEL 620 call @ 28 rs.
For any bad news on Europe TS is one of the worst hit stocks.
TS is not breaking 627 with convincing volume.

No worries of Renuka and TS but I am worried about my SAIL DEC calls.
2 lots of 190 call @ 8 rs and 1 lot 200 call @ 4 rs.

All purchased at Nifty 5900 levels before the previous expiry .
Feeling really bad to be under the mercy of the markets. :(

Should I square off them using the current rally and start afresh or hold them :confused:

Best regards,
JK
Jagan,

Few days back I had written that I am not optimistic about Sail. I still hold that opinion. If you want to be in Metals/Steels sector, try and look at Hindalco.

Tc

columbus

raunukji you are amazing

i am having position in hanung toys avg price 380 rs , entered as per savanth gardes post, without stoploss SG told to accumulate , now all money is blocked in hanung

I am in huge loss hanung today closed 280, please what can be done now
Hi,

Never take a boarder name in case you are either in loss or profit.
Mentioning name in case of profit shows your MAGNANIMITY.

SwingKing

raunukji you are amazing

i am having position in hanung toys avg price 380 rs , entered as per savanth gardes post, without stoploss SG told to accumulate , now all money is blocked in hanung

Dear Preethi21,

Firstly its Raunak and its Savant. Just to get the names right. :)

Anyway now to your query.

Savant and I trade and Invest on different techniques. Hence, we may have different opinions at different set of times. By asking both of us, you will simply get more confused. Better you ask him since he has recommended it. You can ask me about any other stock. I'll be happy to oblige.

Tc

SavantGarde

Hi Raunak,

Sorry to butt in...

@ Preethi,

I never recommended HANUNG to BUY, Goofy was stuck because his broker recommended it to him @ 4xx and Goofy Man was stuck in it... so gave him a time frame when he could see the price above his entry...and that happens to be in March 2011.

Next time please present your problem correctly...

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde

raunukji you are amazing

jagankris

Jagan,

Few days back I had written that I am not optimistic about Sail. I still hold that opinion. If you want to be in Metals/Steels sector, try and look at Hindalco.

Tc
Thanks Raunak Bhai.Purchased SAIL calls and only then I asked your opinion :( by that time it went down :(
Not very particular about metals/steel sector.I am ready to book loss in SAIL and re - invest that in a better sector/stock.

Last edited:

VJAY

[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Dear Raunak sir,
please look image...is my understanding correct?
1.appolo tyre still not came to its base....so itstill strong in longer term
2.where i marked extremly bullish...if there ti reverse and take ph it is in buy..that point of time
3. as imaginery bars now itretraces about 38.2 and pull back& break to break point 2 then scrip is in bullish

your advice will help to understand it correctly....