• Poll closed .
G

gangadharan

Gangadharan,

You seem to like SBI a lot. :)

Tc

Yes Sir,

I like SBI a lot.

It is because it is a High Beta one and it give a very good chance to trade on intradays also. I love trading intraday with my positions.

Raunak Sir,

I was holding 375 puts of SBI bought to hedge my previous positions of SBI.. Ok.. After clearing my strategy with your advice I sold my previous positions of 134 equties of SBI at 3160 levels and did not sell the puts I hold. because it was smelling like SBI going to correct.. Today when I again entered the SBI. I sold out 250 i.e two lots of my puts and kept.. 1 lot.. i.e. 125 to hedge my today's position.

I think You got it.

Thank you,

With Regards,
Gangadharan:)

Last edited by a moderator:
G

gangadharan

You went long in SBIN and then sold puts to hedge how is that possible? You buy put to hedge. If stock moves down you will lose both ways! Am I missing something?
Yes Sir,

I like SBI a lot.

It is because it is a High Beta one and it give a very good chance to trade on intradays also. I love trading intraday with my positions.

Raunak Sir,

I was holding 375 puts of SBI bought to hedge my previous positions of SBI.. Ok.. After clearing my strategy with your advice I sold my previous positions of 134 equties of SBI at 3160 levels and did not sell the puts I hold. because it was smelling like SBI going to correct.. Today when I again entered the SBI. I sold out 250 i.e two lots of my puts and kept.. 1 lot.. i.e. 125 to hedge my today's position.

I think You got it.

Thank you,

With Regards,

Sir Rulz,

Hope you are clear now.

Thank you,