• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Raunak,
One more request. Strongly urge you to start a thread on options. That would be great. This is upto you, your priorities and time constraints but would look forward to one in the future.
Thanks and regards
Guys I have two threads currently. This one and the fundamentals one. I can only think about starting any new thread if either one of them finishes. It's no point in dropping the quality of the posts just to start a new thread.

Meanwhile I hope you guys follow AW10's thread on options. Here's the link

This thread is very very useful.

Guys I have two threads currently. This one and the fundamentals one. I can only think about starting any new thread if either one of them finishes. It's no point in dropping the quality of the posts just to start a new thread.

Meanwhile I hope you guys follow AW10's thread on options. Here's the link

This thread is very very useful.
Will go as per your recommendation. But keep the option open for the future. Thanks:)

Hi Raunak

Has this strategy "Using a trending Indicator (ADX) efficiently" been posted yet? :confused: I have gone thru last 10 pages and haven't seen it . If i missed it let me know.

Also wanted to say that say this thread is proving to be quite useful for me. As some one mentioned earlier your clarity and detailed explanations are very helpful. Thanks again for taking time to educate us.

SwingKing

Hi Raunak

Has this strategy "Using a trending Indicator (ADX) efficiently" been posted yet? :confused: I have gone thru last 10 pages and haven't seen it . If i missed it let me know.

Also wanted to say that say this thread is proving to be quite useful for me. As some one mentioned earlier your clarity and detailed explanations are very helpful. Thanks again for taking time to educate us.
Thanks for reminding me. I updated the index but completely forgot to post it. Will be doing it today or tomm ...

Tc.

SwingKing

Accumulate Network 18 for long term investment purpose.

Will update this in the weekly sheet at the end of the week.

Tc.