• February 27th 2011

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: "Trading Strategies Using Technical Analysis".

can you pl. provide the similar details for another ADITYA BIRLA SCRIP - HINDALCO. Thanks in advance!!

Dear Raunak..

U suggested "Buy CNXIT Future with a stop loss of 5430". I want to know the trading strategy used here in suggesting this.. Please let me know, how u did the analysis...

Thanks,
Phanindra.Y

SwingKing

Re: "Trading Strategies Using Technical Analysis".

can you pl. provide the similar details for another ADITYA BIRLA SCRIP - HINDALCO. Thanks in advance!!
What details are you ref too Rituharsh ... Kindly let me know and I'll help u then

Tc.

SwingKing

Dear Raunak..

U suggested "Buy CNXIT Future with a stop loss of 5430". I want to know the trading strategy used here in suggesting this.. Please let me know, how u did the analysis...

Thanks,
Phanindra.Y
Phanindra, most of my calls are given on a custom made system I have ... Its not an afl and I have mentioned this many times in my previous posts. Its a combination of many factors (price action, some patterns, options data) and so on.

Tc.

SwingKing

CNX IT has seen a up move today and close to your SL, suggest do we short here now.
Yes I have shorted more ... See the SL is 5832 ... I'll give the SL level of 5840 ... So we have a risk of just 20 points which is not that much. If it indeed starts to go down, then one can expect 100 point down move. Hence, this gives a good risk/reward ratio.

Let's see how it goes.

Tc.

SwingKing

Very very close now to the SL levels. Let's see if it hits.

Update: Position Exited

Tc.

Last edited: