• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

gangadharan

This is so unnatural... Perfect timing. Your intraday system is excellent.
Hello Dear Gauharjk,

Thank you for the comment.

System Never makes any mistakes.. It is our mind and attitude makes mistakes and that depends on our greed fullness and worries. I have noticed and practiced it very well... And I have created my attitude like...... (LET THE MARKET GO ANY WHERE ...... I DON'T CARE....... I AM AN INVESTOR AND I TRADE TO FEED MY INVESTMENTS).....In my first year of trading I use to be revengeful to the market because of my loosing money. I use to think in a wishful way and I was also encouraged by the brokers. But the entire result was against me. There I decided not to sell any thing below my purchase rate..... The result for some time was I use to buy scripts and it goes down and I use to wait till it come up to my purchase rate and exited but I never earned but the broker earned.

Then I made a decision that I will not sell any thing with out earning 10% on that.... and here is the place I started earning bit by bit...... TA.... SL... every thing came to me recently only. So....... sir..... It is well said by Raunak Sir, "It is all that you need a winning attitude"

You see, In this month I started to practice writing options I sold 5400 put option around Rs. 35 and 6000 call option around 77. call option went up to 119.... I received calls from my brokers saying that market is going up and better you square off positions because there are unlimited risk in selling options. But I decided to keep the positions till the expiry no matter what ever may happen. It is just because I want to learn things.

With Regards,
Gangadharan:thumb:
TREND IS YOUR FRIEND TILL IT SHOWS THE BEND....... BUT THOSE WHO WORRIED ABOUT THE BEND WILL NEVER EARN TILL THE END

Last edited by a moderator:

jagankris

Jagan dear,

When did I recommend IRBL?

I had swing traded it once for long/short trades. Apart from that I don't remember. Kindly show me the link.

And dear what's cheap now, can get more cheaper tomorrow.

Tc
Raunak Bhai,

I am not able to locate the post.

But you have mentioned IBRL over reacted for the LIC scam and came to 117 low and I have invested 75% of my available capital in two stocks with tight SL in 2 different posts.

So joining together I thought one of your picks then is IBRL :)

Thanks,
JK

SwingKing

Raunak Bhai,

I am not able to locate the post.

But you have mentioned IBRL over reacted for the LIC scam and came to 117 low and I have invested 75% of my available capital in two stocks with tight SL in 2 different posts.

So joining together I thought one of your picks then is IBRL :)

Thanks,
JK
Jagan My dear,

You cannot locate that post because it does not exist. I usually remember what I am recommending :)

I can never buy a falling stock. Its against my rules. Just for your reference, this is the post which you are referring to and in this there is no mention of IRBL.

Tc

Dear All,

At present I am buying in this market. I haven't shorted a single stock except for DLF which I shorted at 348 & 316 and rid it till levels of 270 and few trades on Tata steel. Over the period of two days, most of my portfolio holdings have been narrowed down to 1-2 stocks. That is, I have invested almost 75% of my available capital on 2 stocks with extremely tight stop losses.

The thing that is slightly bothering me is the fact that leadership in market (Banking sector) is showing some cracks. We still need to be very careful about getting judgemental here and should wait for more clarity to emerge. On a broader note, I am still very bullish and would review my stance at the end of next week as markets will dish out more information for us to base our assessment on. I still think we are undergoing a routine correction in a Bull market and the phrases of Bear market should be kept at a distance. Markets usually don't turn completely in and out in a week's time. Hence at the most if I have to bet on Bull market being over, I would bet more on a side ways market rather than a Bear market.

All the negative news flowing through the system is in a way good. I look at this process as a self cleansing mechanism of the market. Eventually, it will glow more and give more. Just hang on with strict discipline. Amongst all of you, I have had the worst two weeks. I am currently down 10% of net value (draw down) and have got my 11th consecutive swing trade loss. This is primarily because I am fighting the trend on the smaller frame but sticking with it on the broader frame. Whenever the tide turns, I will make back much more than what is lost. So as of now, till the end of next week, I am still buying.

Eventually, if the market has to turn, it will turn by giving us enough time to capitalize on it. Till then, enjoy your weekend and be positive.

Tc

Last edited:

columbus

BOLLINGER BANDS
CLOSING PRICE:5,906.800
BOLLINGERBAND TOP:
21 DAY MOVING AVERAGE:
BOLLINGERBAND BOTTOM:
As on today (8/12/10) BB top band at 6200 and Lower band at 5700. (EOD)