Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Itsmemad,

I would personally not be in Bhel as of now. Let more days pass, then I would review it again.

If you are looking to be in the same Industry (Engineering - Heavy), then I would recommend something like a TIL to you. With a stop of 660, you can be long in it. Its currently at 698, so you can wait for it to correct a bit or you can invest some right away. That's completely your call.

One more stock which is reasonably fine in this same Industry is Windsor Machines. It is low on volumes hence be careful with it. With a stop of 82, once can be long.

In the end, there is no stock which you can invest and forget for 2-3 years, hence if you invest in any of these, keep me posted. We will review them again and again. Even if we take some loss, we will recover everything.

Tc
Okay, I waited for TIL to make some correction. It has bounced back from today's low of 675 to 687. Do you think I may go ahead with the first lot today? With a stop-loss of 660.

mangup

Thanks Gangadharan for ur advice. I would like to learn, practice & apply strategies suggested by Raunak & Other members.

Are there any other strategies (I would say tricks) which work like magic (I may be joking) but are technically proven & having good R/R ratio and worth adopting them?

Thanks n Regards.

mangup

SwingKing

Okay, I waited for TIL to make some correction. It has bounced back from today's low of 675 to 687. Do you think I may go ahead with the first lot today? With a stop-loss of 660.
Itsmemad,

Have looked at TIL's volumes? Just looked at it now.

Its 3233 shares traded today. Stay away from low volume counters in this market. Since volatility is high, Nifty is the best instrument to be in. It will move for sure and it gives you diversification of 50 stocks.

Tc

jagankris

Yes Jagan,

You are right. Let us hope Nifty will find support at 5750 again. I doubt that a strong distribution is taking place.

Take Care.
Gangadharan:)
TREND IS YOUR FRIEND TILL IT SHOWS A BEND..... BUT THOSE WHO WORRIED ABOUT THE BEND WILL NEVER EARN TILL THE END
Gangaji,

Can you pls share the means by which you analyze the distribution / accumulation patterns ?

TIA.

Best Regards,
JK

SwingKing

Dear Raunak Bro,
Apart from risk, liquidity & lot sizes, is there any other inherent factor you consider either to buy in Equity or Future.
Rgds
Rajesh,

Apart from Fundamental and Technical Factors, something I rely a lot on is Intuition. I think in this thread I have written a post regarding this, just try and find it.

Else, I'll do it on the weekend.

Tc

Itsmemad,

Have looked at TIL's volumes? Just looked at it now.

Its 3233 shares traded today. Stay away from low volume counters in this market. Since volatility is high, Nifty is the best instrument to be in. It will move for sure and it gives you diversification of 50 stocks.

Tc
Thank you. Less volume means stay away. :) I thought otherwise. Can anyone point me to good threads on Nifty trading?