Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

gangadharan

Hi Friends

My current holdings

[email protected] WITH 2800PA @ 41.00*125
TCS........@ 1052 ..250...........................HEDGED WITH 1050PA @ 19.50*750
[email protected] WITH 620 PA @13.95*1500
JETAIR @ 738....500...........................HEDGED WITH JANFUT SHORT @ 850*500
CHAMPALFERT 4000 @ 90.75................... HEDGED WITH 80 PA @ 2.10*12000

Looking to enter RENUKA @ 80 levels

With Regards,
Gangadharan:):)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good on you PT bhai, but I have learnt in the markets that one can never predict the bottom or top. Lets see where the market goes. You may very well be right.
Bro it is not matter of finding bottom or top just when u have fait h on u and feel mkt can correct then no use hugging portfolio in Hope:)

mangup

Hi Raunak,

New member on board.

I am new to TJ. I want to learn more on TA. I have completed basics course of TA. I am very much inclined towards TA. I am interested in knowing -
1. Strategies to be used for Intra day trading (F&O),
2. Strategies to be used for positional trading (F&O),
3. Strategies to be used for positional investments in Cash for medium to long term,
4. How to take a broad view on market using TA.

I have read this thread fr page 1 & found good strategies suggested by u. I am yet to read all those. I have downloaded all of them & would finish reading in a weeks time.

Can you pl let me which are the other strategies given by other members of TJ which r worth reading for above mentioned area of interest?

Thanks n Regards,

SwingKing

Hi Raunak,

New member on board.

I am new to TJ. I want to learn more on TA. I have completed basics course of TA. I am very much inclined towards TA. I am interested in knowing -
3. Strategies to be used for positional investments in Cash for medium to long term,

I have read this thread fr page 1 & found good strategies suggested by u. I am yet to read all those. I have downloaded all of them & would finish reading in a weeks time.

Can you pl let me which are the other strategies given by other members of TJ which r worth reading for above mentioned area of interest?

Thanks n Regards,
Will reply to you after market hours.

Tc

SwingKing

Guys,

Whatever your trades are, adhere to your stop losses in this market. Whether this is a shake out or otherwise will only be clear with time. Protection of capital is utmost important. Series of small losses can be made back by one trade. Hence, adhere to your stop losses.

Tc

rrmhatre72

Adi,

There is no secret to what I do. I rely on price structure and visualization to narrow my stocks down. If in a sector I see bunch of stocks with a positive structure, I place them on my large LCD screen and view them from a distance of atleast 10 feet. The one which looks the best is the one I select to trade.

Look at Hindalco, Tata Steel, Sail, Sterlite etc. All have descent short term price structure. But when I saw Hindalco from a distance, I just knew that was the stock to bet on. Similarly, probably all auto stocks have good price structure, but the best one's from a 10 feet distance are Bajaj Auto and Tata Motors.

About 10-12 days back, when I had written to avoid Banks, I did the same. I am not completely bearish on banks. It is just that now I see gains coming from other sectors. Even if you look at Sugar stocks, the best price structure and visualization is in Renuka sugars. Hence, I am vested in the same.

One more important factor in determining where to invest is the awareness of market fundamentals and sector valuations. If you see, the simple reason why banks did not appeal much to me were because the valuations (short term) were simply exorbitant. It had to correct and I am glad it is correcting. Eventually when banks are ready for upmove again, they will contribute immensely to the broader market. I have positions now in commodity related sectors as I feel that markets will largely rally due to this sector doing well.

In conclusion, if I have to sum it up, I combine Price structure and Visualization with Fundamentals and Economic analysis to determine what will probably happen next. Once the initial view is structured, positions are taken. In this thread I can teach price structure but I cannot teach how to build Economic insight. This is something which will come naturally after observing markets and understanding structure of our economy.

Hope you understand that there is no holy grail.

Tc
Hi Raunak,

Tata steel is down today from yesterday's close of 644. currently trading at 628....
Is bullish structure still in tact? Can I take entry @628?

G

gangadharan

Hi Raunak,

New member on board.

Thanks n Regards,

Hi Friend,

I think you are at the right place with a right attitude, It is good that you have started with the first page of this thread. My sincere opinion to you is to please practice on real trades with the set ups given by Raunak Sir. I use to do this....(Here you will understand to find out the set ups in proper way..... you will learn to use this set ups in your favor and much much more... and one day will come that you will be the master of TA.

Hearty Welcome and Best of Luck.
Gangadharan.:thumb:
TREND IS YOUR FRIEND TILL IT SHOWS YOU THE BEND...... BUT THOSE WHO WORRIED ABOUT THE BEND WILL NEVER EARN TILL THE END