• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jagankris

Hello Jagan,

RKG means R K GLOBAL right? Can you please tell some thing about their services. I mean, I know that they are with very lowest brokerage. Tell me about their trading portal and all please. Is it performing well. please share your experience. They are with a brokerage of Rs.9 on option segment and absolutely brokerage free on all other segment with a fees of Rs. 1000/- per month. And I think they charge service charges on software also.

Please share your experience with them... Is there any hidden cost??

With Regards,
Gangadharan:thumb:
Gangaji,

Yes RKG is RK global.
Over all I am happy regarding brokerage but 2 critical issues if you are considering full fledged day trading.

1.Delayed quotes during peak activity of markets.
Because of the delayed quotes I am missing trades especially when markets moves fast.
That's the reason I was asking for special Hot keys for ODIn :(

2.The terminal hangs during the same some times.Requires log off and re start of the terminal.

Communication is a problem.Most of the RKG employees speak and understand Hindi.I can only understand Hindi and cannot speak fluently.So some times They speak in Hindi and I reply in english :)

Monthly 275 rs for SW charges for 1 segment.
Since I am trading only futures I am not having the monthly 1000 rs plan but that is also worth considering.

No hidden cost.

Best Regards,
JK

Last edited:

jagankris

Mates,

I was just watching the tape today continuously.Found Heavy selling in Nifty happening in huge lots around the 6000 - 5970 range that is when market slided down.But the same kind didn't happen when NF went up.

I guess in the closing the premium again went up and Nifty closed at 6021.Which is again going to be repeating of the same premium - discount play.

So I guess the clue to sharks is the tape.

FII's and DII's net sellers in equity.
FII's net seller's in Index futures.

Market's heading towards a intermediate down trend again ?

Thanks,
JK

G

gangadharan

Mates,

I was just watching the tape today continuously.Found Heavy selling in Nifty happening in huge lots around the 6000 - 5970 range that is when market slided down.But the same kind didn't happen when NF went up.

I guess in the closing the premium again went up and Nifty closed at 6021.Which is again going to be repeating of the same premium - discount play.

Thanks,
JK

Yes Jagan,

You are right. Let us hope Nifty will find support at 5750 again. I doubt that a strong distribution is taking place.

Take Care.
Gangadharan:)
TREND IS YOUR FRIEND TILL IT SHOWS A BEND..... BUT THOSE WHO WORRIED ABOUT THE BEND WILL NEVER EARN TILL THE END

SwingKing

Sirrrjeee,

one doubt i hav. no doubt ur stock picking skill is outstanding. still want to know something.

out of all metal - hindalco has moved best. rest are fine.
out of all sugar - renuka has moved best. rest have fallen horribly
out of auto - tata motor wen u picked move best. now wen u exited tata motor .. bajaj auto which u said is now moving best.
bank wen u exited r falling like pack of card.
u said abt crude ... and now its moving up
now u say praj .. i sure this will fall

plz dont take it offensive. but apart from sector pick, ur way of pin pointing which stock move best is simply unbelievable. can u share some thing on tht? if it is propitary i understand... wont ask again.

thnx once again for trades. last 15 day has been very good ... profit hi profit.

jaisie PT ji bolenge ... sab bhagwaan ki den hai ...

Adi
Adi,

There is no secret to what I do. I rely on price structure and visualization to narrow my stocks down. If in a sector I see bunch of stocks with a positive structure, I place them on my large LCD screen and view them from a distance of atleast 10 feet. The one which looks the best is the one I select to trade.

Look at Hindalco, Tata Steel, Sail, Sterlite etc. All have descent short term price structure. But when I saw Hindalco from a distance, I just knew that was the stock to bet on. Similarly, probably all auto stocks have good price structure, but the best one's from a 10 feet distance are Bajaj Auto and Tata Motors.

About 10-12 days back, when I had written to avoid Banks, I did the same. I am not completely bearish on banks. It is just that now I see gains coming from other sectors. Even if you look at Sugar stocks, the best price structure and visualization is in Renuka sugars. Hence, I am vested in the same.

One more important factor in determining where to invest is the awareness of market fundamentals and sector valuations. If you see, the simple reason why banks did not appeal much to me were because the valuations (short term) were simply exorbitant. It had to correct and I am glad it is correcting. Eventually when banks are ready for upmove again, they will contribute immensely to the broader market. I have positions now in commodity related sectors as I feel that markets will largely rally due to this sector doing well.

In conclusion, if I have to sum it up, I combine Price structure and Visualization with Fundamentals and Economic analysis to determine what will probably happen next. Once the initial view is structured, positions are taken. In this thread I can teach price structure but I cannot teach how to build Economic insight. This is something which will come naturally after observing markets and understanding structure of our economy.

Hope you understand that there is no holy grail.

Tc

SwingKing

Yes Jagan,

You are right. Let us hope Nifty will find support at 5750 again. I doubt that a strong distribution is taking place.

Take Care.
Gangadharan:)
TREND IS YOUR FRIEND TILL IT SHOWS A BEND..... BUT THOSE WHO WORRIED ABOUT THE BEND WILL NEVER EARN TILL THE END

Mates,

Thanks,
JK

Markets have so many factors playing underneath that it is almost impossible to gauge what will happen next. What appeals bearish today may change and appear Bullish tomorrow. Hence, whatever view you have on markets should be based on broader term observations. A session, a day and a week contribute towards the price movement. Each on their own cannot be used to base a judgement.

The way I look at it, Nifty still remains positive. We are just witnessing some volatility which is natural. Market dynamics keep changing by the second and hence we'll review Nifty time and again to check our opinion.

Tc

columbus

Monthly 275 rs for SW charges for 1 segment.
Since I am trading only futures I am not having the monthly 1000 rs plan but that is also worth considering.
No hidden cost.

Best Regards,
JK
HI JK,

web version is 99/- and ODIN is 299/- f&0.

rsingh2005

Good Morning Raunak Bro & all fellow boarder,
Today morning again on your analysis, taken call in Praj Industries, short @ 72.20 & cover it at 71.30 to gain immediate gain of 1% in intraday.second day it given 100% success. Will take call in same manner for some time to monitor overall success rate your strategy in Intraday also.
Thanks Again for all the support & knowledge extended.
Regards
Rajesh