• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oilman5

Hello Dear Rajesh,

Thank you very much for your post. I will definitely try to post it every day. And the reason for me posting charts here is for any correction by the gurus and if any one appreciate it may help to concrete my confidence. You can see the above quote. I think that is the first post by me to this thread.. and it was just before 3 months. Believe me before that I did know nothing about Moving Averages... Bo-linger Bands.. or any Technical tools.
I learned to use Bolinger Bands from Columbus Sir..... Moving Averages trade set ups and price actions from Raunak Sir.......Learning Volume Spreading from Karthik Sir, Option Trading from TradewithHunder & AW10....etc.There are many more gurus in this forum..
But apart from all this we need an winning attitude(NOT ATTACHED TO YOUR WORRIES OR GREEDINESS) which is very well said by Raunak Sir in his every posts."it is only a winning attitude you need"

And what is a winning attitude?.... It is well described by Krishna to Arjuna

"YOGASTHA KURU KARMANI
SANGHAM THYAKTHUA DHANANJAYA
SIDHYA SIDHYOHO SAMO BHUTHUA
SAMATHUAM YOGA UCHIYATHE".

"Hey Arjuna.... don't be attached to your personal feelings when you are performing your duties....and be even minded about the results...evenness of mind will always lead you to success."

Now my dear friend, Investing and trading is a business for me and no business is a success with out proper planing. So I will do it in every possible way.

As you said... shorter time frame... I trade intraday in a shorter time frame with the support of longer time frames and till date I am winning on 80 percent trades.

Thank you,
With Regards,
Gangadharan:):)
Sorry to poke my nose..................since u r with sharekhan,.........u can avail their onlinetradingacademy course 7days course @ mumbai........freely reimbursible through sharekhan.
[i am presently learning by paying from pocket and its good to improve rate of return to 50% annually]
after complete full course , i shall send write up here.

jagankris

Friends,

Which are the best future stocks for day trading ?
Since I am relatively new to day trading I am not sure of the behavior of various scripts.
Pls recommend your good moving favorites scripts adhering to technical's and also non favorites.

Also which is better Nifty or Stocks ?

Personally I prefer Nifty,Tata Steel.

I am scared about IBReal

My 2 days observation of IBreal. - seems to me like programmed market making.The spread is not less than 15 -20 -25 paise for a <150 rs script !!!
Jumps like any thing.
Correlation always cannot be expected.
Behaves differently from the index.
Puckka operator counter.

Thanks in advance,
JK

SwingKing

Friends,

Which are the best future stocks for day trading ?
Since I am relatively new to day trading I am not sure of the behavior of various scripts.
Pls recommend your good moving favorites scripts adhering to technical's and also non favorites.

Also which is better Nifty or Stocks ?

Personally I prefer Nifty,Tata Steel.

I am scared about IBReal

My 2 days observation of IBreal. - seems to me like programmed market making.The spread is not less than 15 -20 -25 paise for a <150 rs script !!!
Jumps like any thing.
Correlation always cannot be expected.
Behaves differently from the index.
Puckka operator counter.

Thanks in advance,
JK
Jagan My dear,

If you are new to trading, then trade either Bank Nifty or Nifty initially.

Once you get hang of these, move to stocks.

Tc

gb333

Good Morning raunak...
I have lost nearly 7 lakhs since 2008.. Now want to recover .. I follow ur strategy 315 EMA cross in 15 mins live chart. But I find it hard to enter and exit in Nifty Fut. Kindly give me two more Indicators with values which I can use with the 315 EMA cross effectively, so I can enter and exit most accurately.

Regards
Gautam

SwingKing

Good Morning raunak...
I have lost nearly 7 lakhs since 2008.. Now want to recover .. I follow ur strategy 315 EMA cross in 15 mins live chart. But I find it hard to enter and exit in Nifty Fut. Kindly give me two more Indicators with values which I can use with the 315 EMA cross effectively, so I can enter and exit most accurately.

Regards
Gautam
Gb333,

What is 315??

I have never given any such strategy.

I think you are talking about SH315 which is given by tradewithhunter.

Please write in correct threads.

Tc

gb333

Ok raunak..
Suggest me a strategy which is mostly accurate in 15 mins time frame with Stoch and RSI indicators with set up values for trading in Nifty fut intraday..

Regards
gautam

gb333

Raunak may I use ur BB with RSI for intraday trading in Nifty .. Can I use it both for long and shorts... The parameters for RSI is 14 and what abt BB is it period 15 and width 2..

Kindly reply