Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

gangadharan

Hi Gangadharan bro,

I have your super-secret excel file with all the details of your trading strategy.

But still, I want to ask, how do you fine tune entry and exit points for Nifty intraday?

Is there a shortcut? Intraday has to be very quick, not like swing trading. Following Column B to Column Q is difficult... :D

Hello Friend,

The excel file I use to find out the direction of the market or script using EOD and not for intraday trades....(yes it will help you to avoid wrong entries as you know the direction of the script you are entering) I also made some changes in that excel file and will post it here on week end if you need it.

Intraday entries are made with the help of charts....small time frame is used with the support of long time frames... i.e. if 15 minutes chart shows a bull sign I will avoid shorts using 3 minutes or 1 minute charts. Now I am short on Nifty at 5916 at 11.13.(used 1 minute chart)and profit not booked yet. I don't think you have to be in such a hurry for entering and exiting trades....... And finally it is all depends on your attitude.

Thank you,
Gangadharan:)

gauharjk

Bro SEBI having a look on operators so all operator driven stocks are falling like Hell see Ks oil Hanung dish tv long list of stocks kissing LC how many u would buy better wait for Raunak bro:thumb:
My father's account has 400 shares of DishTV bought in 2007-08 at 100+ levels.