• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Dear All,

I hope you guys had your stop losses in place. I have always told that there is no stock which can be bought and forgotten and hence everything must have a SL. I had warned that in this market stop losses need to be adhered to. Anyway, if some of you have not done so, take out your trading diaries and note what market has taught you today. If some of you have also lost money, then take it as a small battle lost in the War of survival.

As of Exit plans and market direction all I can say is that we are still positive. I might look like a fool to say this, but in my opinion, we remain as Bullish as ever. I have shared my positions with you guys and I can tell you that I am taking small losses as stop losses are being triggered. At this stage, I can say that in December - January - February, hopefully we should be able to capture 400-600 points on the Nifty in Swing trade. Just be patient and keep stop losses tight. Be prepared for more volatility and be level headed.

Tc

jagankris

Dear All,

As of Exit plans and market direction all I can say is that we are still positive. I might look like a fool to say this, but in my opinion, we remain as Bullish as ever. At this stage, I can say that in December - January - February, hopefully we should be able to capture 400-600 points on the Nifty in Swing trade. Just be patient and keep stop losses tight. Be prepared for more volatility and be level headed.

Tc
:clapping: :D.

Last edited:

SwingKing

My father's account has 400 shares of DishTV bought in 2007-08 at 100+ levels.
Hello Raunak Sir,

Is there any thing wrong with DISH TV. my investment in it was not hedged... I again bought it to day .8000 at 59.50....... in EOD it shows a support there.

Pls advice.

With Regards
Gangadharan,
Bro SEBI having a look on operators so all operator driven stocks are falling like Hell see Ks oil Hanung dish tv long list of stocks kissing LC how many u would buy better wait for Raunak bro:thumb:
dish tv down 18 % ..is it a buy
I assure u ur kids would surely sell it above 100+:thumb:
Kamjor Dil waale pls PC se door ho jayein panic selling every where
Whether its Dishtv or other fundamentally good stock, I feel buying can be done in small quantities investing little at a time. Don't buy everything at once. Volatility is going to continue. Lets see what levels are in store for us.

Tc

SwingKing

Raunak Sir,

Outlook for tomorrow?

Nifty 5880 was broken... then 5840... then 5800... then 5750... all in 1 day.

Now what would you expect tomorrow? Take a chance and buy CE 5900 option today? Or buy Nifty PE 5600?
Gauhar dear,

I don't know the outlook for tomorrow. But on the whole, my opinion has not changed for the Nifty. I am still bullish. Will be again reviewing in the evening and tomorrow morning before market opens.

But I am bullish.

Tc

SwingKing

everythin crashed. not just good stock but every stock.

if sl were followed no loss was big loss.

if sl was not folowed then we all to be blame.

important lesson to learn from master market.

always have sl. i got save today. thnku sir so much fr stresseing y sl is so imp.

whr r u :( plz come

adi

Congrats Adi.

I am glad you have learnt something. Last correction you had lost a lot because of no stop placement. This time around, I am very happy you are using stops. Good to see this.

Tc