Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nimish_rulz

No that funda about those stocks that fall less,rally faster...Still was surprised to see any index heavyweight hold onto to gains...
Lol yeh lets see if Infy goes up tmrw the major reason it held on today was the dollar strength hence even wipro was up.

But Infy is looking very good also close to hitting the 52 week high expect it to rally up to advance tax numbers are out.

Wipro as well is a buy above 439 levels once it crosses its 50 DMA and stays there.

Hello PT Bhai,

I bought RENUKA at 74.60... It is only because of you.. other wise I would have bought it at 80 levels.

Thanks a lot

Gangadharan.:)
Hamaare Aangan mein bhabhi Kal Pravesh Kareingi:clap::clap:
Fir jayeingi UuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuTi (FII) Bhaiyya ke saath 121:thumb:

jagankris

Dear Friends,

Markets needs a reason to correct.

Correction - most of the time it happens un expected.
That day could be any day even tomorrow :( no body knows so please be prepared.So we have to be cautious on every day.

This is not induce fear but caution.

With my limited knowledge of TA.My few points strictly technical.

As on date on the weekly candles we have a bearish engulfing pattern
though we have one more day for completion.
Nifty has entered again the bearish channel.

Hope and assumptions have killed several traders and investors.
Strict SL only way to safe guard.

5700 is a crucial support.
If taken out then panic selling can take the markets easily to 5636 and 5500 levels.

On the other side market's could take 5700 support as a double bottom and reverse again :thumb: taking Christmas,New Year sentiments,Budget as a reason.

In either case I will be long only if Nifty on a closing basis closes above 5880.

Let us pray god that market's doesn't disappoint us this new year.

Best regards,
JK

G

gangadharan

Gauhar dear,

I don't know the outlook for tomorrow. But on the whole, my opinion has not changed for the Nifty. I am still bullish. Will be again reviewing in the evening and tomorrow morning before market opens.

But I am bullish.

Tc

Hello Raunak Sir,

With due respect, may I ask why and what is the reason you are still being bullish in this market.... (The question is for my learning purpose)

According to my present knowledge I believe that we are in a short term or medium term bearish market. Nifty have checked 200 sma on 4900 levels only once after it crossed over it at 3300 levels.

So dont it be looking like we are heading to 200sma which is around 5500(retrace levels also shows supports at 5555 & 5450 levels) plus levels.
Because it is believed that the moving averages usually used by wise traders and investors are 20 for short term....... 50 for medium term and 200 for long term.

If we look to the nifty chart we can find that 20ema crossed down 50sma and more over 50sma is also showing a bend downwards..

Please check the attached chart and clear me if I am mistaken.

Thank you,
With regards,
Gangadharan:)

Last edited by a moderator:

SwingKing

Hello Raunak Sir,

With due respect, may I ask why and what is the reason you are still being bullish in this market.... (The question is for my learning purpose)

Thank you,
With regards,
Gangadharan and All,

Firstly, I like the way you have researched Nifty. What you have mentioned is Mean reversion of prices. This is one technique which works well but is very difficult to time. Anyway good going on that front. Now coming to your query.

The kind of screen we are seeing is bound to shake the confidence of many traders and personally I won't blame any of you if you call me crazy behind being so Bullish. Out of my experience in the market, there is one thing I know and that is that the inherent nature of markets never change. By this, I mean that a long term trend needs to counter itself with "Greater" amount of negative factors for it to reverse and change its course. Let me explain this to you guys.

As human beings, we are always destined to grow into someone who makes significant impact on our lives or on the society in general. The trend is always up as far as our growth is concerned. However, some still fail to reach the heights they are destined to. This is because, they fill themselves up with Negativity and remorse and this counters the god gifted positivity and enthusiasm to do things. Its a fact of life that negativity is far more dominating than positivity and hence this limits the growth of the individual. This is precisely why I say that if one has genuine winning attitude, rest of things automatically fall in place.

Now coming to markets. All the markets in the world exist to grow and rise. History is witness to this and no matter what market you look at, it always has an inclination to grow and rise. Have you ever thought that why do Bull markets last for several years and Bear markets last for relatively fewer years? Again, this is only because markets are always looking for reasons to rise. When they cant find any, they fall. But eventually it will again find reasons to rise.

Having said this, there are certain times when markets go out of favor and some other market begins to rise. This is a cycle which has always existed and will never cease to exist. When a market is in favor, it takes a whole lot of negativity to turn it around. Usually such turns are accompanied by some asset bubble or some serious fundamental issue. As of now, there is nothing of the sort which suggests that we are into some kind of bubble. The next decade or more belongs to Emerging markets and for this to go out of favor, there is something catastrophic which needs to happen. Hence, rather than getting into any technical or fundamental factor, the only thing at this juncture which would sum up my bullishness is the fact that I see Indian markets in favor at the moment. Now whether the rise begins from 5500, 5200 or 4800, I don't care. Even if markets have to enter bearish phase, the transition has to take time. If bear markets are the name of the game in future, there is just one thing I am going to say and that is "Bring it On"!!

Tc

DanPickUp

Raunak Bhai,

I am surprised by the way you trust your intution.
But how to distinguish between a false hope and intution ?
I get caught several times :)

TIA.

Best Regards,
JK
Hi JK

Trading Psychology - IF Lose Discussion

* consecutive losers in short time - becomes thinking that you don't know how to trade

* method trades BUT losing - the method doesn't work

Trading Method - IF Lose Discussion

* were the trades really method trades? IF yes - retain confidence and stay with the method based on your experience and consistency of repetition over the larger number of trades.
IF no - be sure that you are only 'base' method trading - it is fine if these trades lose AND there is no way to limit those times that they may be consecutive.

Self Awareness AND Realization

* transition - normal trading emotion to anxious/start spiral to out of control

* be aware - what do you most want to remember/think about to 'stop' the spiraling

Some comments from me and Raunak will give his comments.

DanPickUp

Pralhad

Hello Raunak Sir,

According to my present knowledge I believe that we are in a short term or medium term bearish market. Nifty have checked 200 sma on 4900 levels only once after it crossed over it at 3300 levels.

So dont it be looking like we are heading to 200sma which is around 5500(retrace levels also shows supports at 5555 & 5450 levels) plus levels.
Because it is believed that the moving averages usually used by wise traders and investors are 20 for short term....... 50 for medium term and 200 for long term.

If we look to the nifty chart we can find that 20ema crossed down 50sma and more over 50sma is also showing a bend downwards..

Please check the attached chart and clear me if I am mistaken.

Thank you,
With regards,
Dear Gangadharan,

Your charting skill always impress me. I kindly request you, please use image hosting service like ImageShack for uploading chart rather than attaching to post, since we can attach upto 100kb only as per my knowledge, when limit is over you must delete previous chart to attach new one, therefore we may lost it for forever for future reading/reference.

P.S. - This link may interest you - http : //tradersaint . com/typetrend [remove space]

Regards,
-Pralhad