Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanPickUp

Gangadharan is banned maybe cuz he was [post=504685]promoting his blog[/post]. I hope that it's a temporary ban. :)
Hi

There is no temporary ban in TJ.

You know me as a wild person. You can be sure, that a wild person still has a change to stay in the forum as long as she/he not breaks any rules here.

It is like it is for what ever reason. I feel sad of this and I will remember him as one of the guys, which had some quality in his post.

As I have seen many thing in my live about trading and giving, and I posted some stuff about that in the Den's thread ( even there is more I could tell you ), he may was involved in some of that stuff in a way, only other once in this forum know about it.

I will give him my respect to the point, some body else was more clever and that is the game.

Very hard and only realistic.

I salute you, even if you failed. By the way : How many times do you think I failed and came back :D:D:D

DanPickUp

jagankris

Rajeabc,

Am fine. How about you?

Vacation was good. A bit too cold in Canada. Seeing "White" all around was kind of nerve racking. As far is Pune is concerned, things are peaceful. Just some political things here and there.

Tc

Dear Raunak Bhai,

Made any Ice man there on the frozen lakes :D
Only once I have been to pune Infy.Nice place.
Didn't had a chance to visit OSHO Ashram last time.May be this year :D

Sitting with 4 lots of IBRL 130 call @ 7.20 average.
Now it is 11.25 rs.

What is the expected target ? Should I book the profits and switch over to some other counter or wait till Monday ?

TIA.

Best Regards,
JK

oilman5

Oilman,

I always revisit history to see what the markets have done during the same period. To understand and interpret that, one needs to be extremely sound with Fundamentals. Fundamentals extend way beyond that and getting a grip of that is by no means an easy task.
Technicals on the other hand are used to confirm what the fundamentals are conveying. This is also true the other way round and this is why knowledge of both the fields is a must .

I knew in my mind that the correction which was about to come would be technical in nature and would provide good investment opportunity for the next 6 months.
During same time, I had also written that going forward we need to see if this correction gets converted to a Fundamental one. Going forward, the "Fundamental Correction" has yet to come and it will come somewhere in 2011.
Eventually, at 5780 I posted here that one must start accumulating Nifty and some stocks at this stage. This was only because the Technical aspect of correction was over and it was time for markets to head higher. Now, we are at 6100 +.

Most important for any trader is to know what the markets are going to do in short term, and in long term. For this, he needs to see how Technicals and Fundamentals are fitting together. Unless this clarity emerges, the long term net effect on one's account is always going to be mildly positive to largely negative.
I always go behind directional trades. As far as being discretionary is concerned, in my approach is a mix of Technicals and Fundamentals and to execute the same one has to be Psychologically strong and flexible. The former can be achieved with hard work, but the latter is not that easy to incorporate.

Tc
How u find happening of something probabilistically in Long term .As well as in short term.
.............................U given hints, decision making comes to naturally,...
Do u give some weightage for LONG & SHORT Term direction of market ?
Ur trade is totally stressfree,..........incase of conflict in timeframe direction, do u still take trade..........or simply stay to tell the market ,what to do next?
Probably u have own fund management, and highered guys to give u fundamental useful data-research .
Can u share ,some light later on ur business model.........ur target this yr is achieved & u close the a/c.?........do u use monthly target also on expected return.
IF u reservation to tell in open forum , may PM .
Regards
oilman5

DanPickUp

Rajeabc,

Am fine. How about you?

Vacation was good. A bit too cold in Canada. Seeing "White" all around was kind of nerve racking. As far is Pune is concerned, things are peaceful. Just some political things here and there.

Tc
Ha :cool::cool: Ha.

A little bit to cold. :mad:

Where do you come from :annoyed:

No problem. If you are not born in this beautiful climate :lol::lol::rofl:you do not understand the secrets of it as we do not understand your last secrets when born in your climate.

What about -25 degrees and have some champagne and caviar with your friends outside in the ice bar ?

DanPickUp

oilman5

IF fundamental and technicals r decoupling,..........u visualise some danger . AND the same , price structure tries to retract.........to reflect proper fundamental of country/sector.
With patience of a hunter , u wait ........tool is confirmation by price..........so now GRAB........direction is as perceived .........so this is ur money making oppurtunity ...........in short.
In may happen to stock specific/sector/index...........am i getting RIGHT in ur thought process??
REGARDS

Ha :cool::cool: Ha.

A little bit to cold. :mad:

Where do you come from :annoyed:

No problem. If you are not born in this beautiful climate :lol::lol::rofl:you do not understand the secrets of it as we do not understand your last secrets when born in your climate.

What about -25 degrees and have some champagne and caviar with your friends outside in the ice bar ?
DanPickUp
Instead why dont think of Dhol manjeere and chanting of name of God in that beautiful weather
Think many people chanting name of god whom they have faith and lots of positive energy flowing wowwwwwwwwwwwreally that would be more amazing:)
Jai Shree Ram

DanPickUp

Instead why dont think of Dhol manjeere and chanting of name of God in that beautiful weather
Think many people chanting name of god whom they have faith and lots of positive energy flowing wowwwwwwwwwwwreally that would be more amazing:)
Jai Shree Ram
Hi praveen taneja

You cached me, as I do not speak your language. You may translate it next time in to English.

Even than, as far as I think to understand it, positive energy always flows with positive thoughts.

Many years ago I have seen a funny movie about second world war and there was a guy, which told his friends : Do not send any bad thoughts out of your mind to any body.

You may believe or not, I still keep this sentence. Every time I am angry about some body, this sentence come to my head and I most of the time I can stop sending bad thoughts to the person which made me angry, because of this sentences. It even makes me laugh about the situation in the movie and this is maybe the reason, why I never forgot about this positive sentences.

Crazy, but if you believe in it, it works.:)

DanPickU