Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi praveen taneja

You cached me, as I do not speak your language. You may translate it next time in to English.

Even than, as far as I think to understand it, positive energy always flows with positive thoughts.

Many years ago I have seen a funny movie about second world war and there was a guy, which told his friends : Do not send any bad thoughts out of your mind to any body.

You may believe or not, I still keep this sentence. Every time I am angry about some body, this sentence come to my head and I most of the time I can stop sending bad thoughts to the person which made me angry, because of this sentences. It even makes me laugh about the situation in the movie and this is maybe the reason, why I never forgot about this positive sentences.

Crazy, but if you believe in it, it works.:)

DanPickU

Thanks for the Message Dan,

No thanks Button to thank you dear,
That is a nice way to keep your mind positive...
Hope you read, Nepoleon Hill.......Dale Carnage etc.

I think Mr. Praveen was also saying the same thing in his language.. In India. People Believe that chanting the holy name of god creat positive energy. So they do this not only when they feel angry but to enjoy also.

Regards,
Gang:thumb:

Bro At earlier stage when I was in college I read somewhere that a movie is running at Chanakya movie name God Must Be Crazy
I was very angry with the name and went to see how extreme men go in criticising GOD
And u know I saw that movie more then approx 200 time and my kids too now like that

In my earlier message I wrote that it would be marvelous if thousands of people with musical instrument s chant name of God
Wish You All A Very Happy and Blessed New Year

SwingKing

Dear Raunak Bhai,

Made any Ice man there on the frozen lakes :D
Only once I have been to pune Infy.Nice place.
Didn't had a chance to visit OSHO Ashram last time.May be this year :D

Sitting with 4 lots of IBRL 130 call @ 7.20 average.
Now it is 11.25 rs.

What is the expected target ? Should I book the profits and switch over to some other counter or wait till Monday ?

TIA.

Best Regards,
JK
Jagan,

If something is moving up, let it move up.

Keep a suitable trailing stop and be long.

Tc

DanPickUp

Investment
returns in 1yr:
Gold28%,
Silver80%,
Crude40%,
......Sensex35% ,
&
"ONION 880 %",
Kaash...1 Lakh ke ONIONS liye
hote
to NEW YEAR ke liye EUROPE me
hote
What is next ?

Gold is plus .

Silver is plus .

Crude is plus .

Other stuff is plus.

Where are any stops or what is your protection now against a fall of the market ?

You not have to tell me, but just make a mind about it for the moment it will happen, in case you not can take the future or what ever.

DanPickUp

SwingKing

How u find happening of something probabilistically in Long term .As well as in short term.
.............................U given hints, decision making comes to naturally,...
Do u give some weightage for LONG & SHORT Term direction of market ?
Ur trade is totally stressfree,..........incase of conflict in timeframe direction, do u still take trade..........or simply stay to tell the market ,what to do next?
Probably u have own fund management, and highered guys to give u fundamental useful data-research .
Can u share ,some light later on ur business model.........ur target this yr is achieved & u close the a/c.?........do u use monthly target also on expected return.
IF u reservation to tell in open forum , may PM .
Regards
oilman5
IF fundamental and technicals r decoupling,..........u visualise some danger . AND the same , price structure tries to retract.........to reflect proper fundamental of country/sector.
With patience of a hunter , u wait ........tool is confirmation by price..........so now GRAB........direction is as perceived .........so this is ur money making oppurtunity ...........in short.
In may happen to stock specific/sector/index...........am i getting RIGHT in ur thought process??
REGARDS
Dear Oilman,

Back here we use valuation techniques to determine the fair value of Assets/Scripts/Indices/Countries. Following the same investment decisions are taken. Fair value of asset is more or less the "Ideal" market price which should be reflected by price. Once we get this, the next step is to determine how to profit from it. This is done through trading methods and strategic investment. For me, the long term direction always commands more weightage than shorter term trend. A short term trend in my eyes is only a "pullback" of varied magnitude which I look as a buying opportunity. In an year, we roughly get this opportunity 1-2 times. Therefore if long term structure is Bullish and short term structure is bearish (Like it was in November), I simply go with the long term trend and continue to do the needful. The trades are reasonably stress free because thought process is not clogged by day to day randomness. In any case however, there is always a level where I stop my trades if they are going wrong.

I would not like to share our business model here. I hope you understand. Similarly when I talk about targets achieved and other statistic, it would not be appropriate. In the past such figures have been perceived by some users as an act of self promotion and self appreciation and hence I will refrain from making such comments. May be sometime in future we will discuss about such things in private.

As far as your second post is concerned, your understanding of my decision making process is reasonably on track of how I actually execute my trades.

Tc

SwingKing

Guys,

As far as Moderators banning Gangadharan is concerned, I feel they know better on why they have done it. I agree with others on the fact that he was a good contributor here and was someone who used to take posts in the right spirit. If indeed he has been banned just because of blog promotion, then I think its a bit harsh. We certainly cannot criticize and argue with moderators behind forum rules but someone wishing to promote his own site while contributing reasonably to the forum is not that atrocious. I think there are some other places where moderators need to be more vigilant (banning users who use foul language and who are obsessively critical).

Anyway lets continue here and if Gangadharan is around and reading this, then he should come out with a new Id and start posting again. Its a bit difficult, but I hope he does it.

Tc

Hi All,
Though I am not posting on regular basis here but I am a frequent visitor of this thread .

As today is the last day of the year and we are couple of hours left for trading for this Year, I would like to wish all of you a Happy new year 2011 before we leave for the day to start our party time :)

Wish all of you a +ve trading session in the comming year.

And a I hope we will have a great learning experince in the comming year from Raunak and other members of TRADERJI.
Special Thanks to TRADERJI for such a awesome forum .
WIth this I am signing off for today and hope market will end its last trade of 2010 in a positive note.

Regards,
Deep

Dear Gang123,

Are you Gangadharan ?

Regards,
JK
Where's Gangadharan?

Haven't seen a message from him.

Hope he's fine.

Tc
Raunak bhai,

He is banned it seems.
I am not sure about the reasons.

Best regards,
JK
Is it because of his Signature which had his blog link ?
There is another new Id (Gang123). Not sure if he is the same person.

Hi Raunak , How are you ? How was your Vacation ? How is Pune ? Seems some unrest there ?
Gangadharan is banned maybe cuz he was [post=504685]promoting his blog[/post]. I hope that it's a temporary ban. :)
Thanks for the message Jagan.

Tc
Well I hope the same.

Thanks for the message Itsmemad.

Tc
Dear Dan,

Even asking for an apology will not be considered ?

That blog is not a commercial one.

Just he created the blog to jot down his knowledge in a place so that other's also could learn.

I feel sorry about that.

Best Regards,
JK
In that case, a banned person has the choice to make a new ID and start afresh. :)

Especially when there is a lot to learn & earn. :)
Guys,

As far as Moderators banning Gangadharan is concerned, I feel they know better on why they have done it. I agree with others on the fact that he was a good contributor here and was someone who used to take posts in the right spirit. If indeed he has been banned just because of blog promotion, then I think its a bit harsh. We certainly cannot criticize and argue with moderators behind forum rules but someone wishing to promote his own site while contributing reasonably to the forum is not that atrocious. I think there are some other places where moderators need to be more vigilant (banning users who use foul language and who are obsessively critical).

Anyway lets continue here and if Gangadharan is around and reading this, then he should come out with a new Id and start posting again. Its a bit difficult, but I hope he does it.

Tc

Dear Raunak Sir and All My friends,

This is Gangadharan and I have no words to express my thanks to you all for your love and affection you have to me.

I was banned for the reason that I have given my blog links here. Frankly speaking I had no knowledge that it was such a serious offence.

Jagan asked me first and I was worried about answering him thinking of getting banned again. Then I thought of sending Raunak sir and Jagan a pvt messagae. But after seeing all of you have such a great love and affection I decided to openly tell you all the fact. Now I dont care if they ban me again for the reason to be open minded with all of you and I promise all of you that if I am banned again I will be here in Traderji with all of you with some other ID posting in Raunak Sir's thread because no where I found such a great thread in this forum.

Raurnak Sir, I am extremely sorry for being unable to welcome you back. Hope you had a great holiday and enjoyed.

I feel free now because I was experienceing some guilty feeling posting here with my present ID with out you all knowing who am I. I felt like in some way I was cheating you all by hiding my identification.

Sorry for everything.

With best Regards to all of you,

Gangadharan.:)