Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys,

Sankar Sharma and his wife were working in Citibank when they made their fortune shorting the markets in the 90s after those scams broke out... The child of a bear market, he would always have his bearish views... Joint owner of FirstGlobal, the bear had his fan followings in 2008 and early part of 2009... Banned by SEBI to trade in 2009 and lost the case in court... He would remember 18th May, 2009 for the rest of his life...:rofl:
Yeh doing a bit more research I also found that he was short on the market before the May 2009 elections and went to singapore to cover his short positions in SGX nifty :clap:

CASPER

Raunak,

I am holding 1400 Shares of Jpassociat averaged at 119.70, since the current price is around 94+ ( In my opinion it has support around 90) will it be advisable to accumulate more at this level or should I wait for a pullback and then add.

I can hold this for 6 months OR even longer if required , I am definitely not looking at short Term .

Thanks for your reply.

Best Wishes,
Nithin.

SwingKing

Raunak,

I am holding 1400 Shares of Jpassociat averaged at 119.70, since the current price is around 94+ ( In my opinion it has support around 90) will it be advisable to accumulate more at this level or should I wait for a pullback and then add.

Thanks for your reply.

Best Wishes,
Nithin.
Why do you want to average more of a stock which is consistently falling. Better you put your money somewhere else. As you say, if 90 is a support and the stock violates it, then exit it. Put your money to stronger sector like pharma.

Tc

Raunak,

I can hold this for 6 months OR even longer if required , I am definitely not looking at short Term .

Thanks for your reply.

Best Wishes,
Nithin.
Average on the upside. See what was the recent swing high let it take that out and then accumulate more if it falls. Just my view.

Friends,

My Trades on NIFTY today.

NIFTY JANFUT LONG @ 5723 SL 5670 RSL(revised SL) 5740 RSL 5750 RSL 5755HIT

NIFTY JANFUT SHORT @ 5755 SL 5770 RSL 5745 RSL 5740 RSL 5735 RSL 5730 RSL 5725 HIT

NIFTY JANFUT LONG 5725 SL 5710

Is any one short on IOC here. i am short on IOC feb future @ 354

Nifty is playing very naughty today.

Regards,
GAngadharan:)

Raids on PSU banks and sentiments down with FII taking out 1000 crore daily any advice Raunak bro????still on 100 % cash
Yes Bank shorted at 272.65 still holding cmp 267.30 cover or hold in cash just 500 shares Dar lag raha hai I rarely short in mkt Aaj Taav Aa hi gayaa hahahaha
Sorry forgot to congrats you on becoming Moderator any side income:p:p attached

prst

ranunak bhai,

what are your views on Transformers and Rectifiers (TRIL).
Should I exit it now?
had entered at 363..