Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Raids on PSU banks and sentiments down with FII taking out 1000 crore daily any advice Raunak bro????still on 100 % cash
Yes Bank shorted at 272.65 still holding cmp 267.30 cover or hold in cash just 500 shares Dar lag raha hai I rarely short in mkt Aaj Taav Aa hi gayaa hahahaha
Sorry forgot to congrats you on becoming Moderator any side income:p:p attached
PT Bro,

God only knows what is going on regarding raids and stuff.

Someday something happens and other days something else. What can we do. As of now, I am just long on Bnifty with small quantities. Nothing more than that.

Regarding Side income, your sense of humor is amazing. :)

Tc

SwingKing

I'm following Nifty futures price action with the MACD indicator. Is this the right approach? What are the other indicators that you're following?
JackPotter,

I don't trade with Indicators.

However, if you are trading with MACD and getting good results then continue doing so. Trade with what you are comfortable with. Once you master that, results will automatically follow.

Tc

CASPER

Why do you want to average more of a stock which is consistently falling. Better you put your money somewhere else. As you say, if 90 is a support and the stock violates it, then exit it. Put your money to stronger sector like pharma.

Tc

Average on the upside. See what was the recent swing high let it take that out and then accumulate more if it falls. Just my view.

Raunak & Nimish,

Thank you for your view on Jpassociat.., I was seeing this stock was Range Bound..102,104---110,113 and when 100 was broken Now I think it could be range bound between 92,93--100-102 .

Anyway i shall look for Some Other stocks, Will anyway keep watching it..

Best Wishes,
Nithin.