• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Hi! Raunak,

Let me tell you at very first place that I m not doubting your analysis or strategy.... Just want to understand (my way of improving my knowledge and skills is to discuss) on what analysis you feel United Phosphorus is good buy???

I cud find trendline support and 50 MA near 175... was that ur points of analysis?

I hope you are not offended with this... I apologize if you are offended...

~ Apurv
Apurv,

It is based on pure price structure. Forming higher highs and higher lows. 170-180 is a good support level as there are 3 peaks there. Stock is still positive. It should start doing well.

Tc

Apurv7164

Hey everybody!

Kindly check chart of Sona Koyo steering systems ltd. I feel it has given nice breakout from ascending triangle and now pulling back to touch breakout level. I think buy at CMP of 20 with the tgt of 25 and SL of 18 is good strategy to trade. Couple of ticks here and there on all the levels.

I am sorry i could not post chart here due to some tech issues.

Senior members, kindly validate my analysis and guide if i m going wrong anywhere.

hi raunak,ı can not know how to thank you.you are doing excellent works.ı have read and worked all the setups,easy and understandable..all of our can read rules of TA,but if you have not got a strategy and disciple,it's nothing.and you have demonstrated even teached our this important subject.ı have came across this thread a week ago,at this time ı have engulfed all of the thread.thank you very very much.and ı am expecting you to continue.sincerely yours.istanbul

Last edited:

SwingKing

Zee main kuch Bonus ka rumour hai. It is still hush hush & people are buliding longs. I have also bought Zee futs few days back.

Cheers !!!!

Alok Tewari
Rumor?? Well, I don't know about that. And as far as I know, there's nothing such as hush - hush in stock markets. It is always one side fooling another.

Tc