Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Re: "Trading Strategies Using Technical Analysis".

Sirji How are you doing? Coming to India soon might come to Mumbai would like to meet up with you. Will PM you the details also looking into setting up an asset management firm in India (Jaipur delhi) that is my home. You interested?
That will be great Nimish. Let me know when you are coming. I'll PM you my mobile number.

All the best with setting up your own firm. The day I get ruined, I know where to come looking for a job. :)

Tc

nimish_rulz

That will be great Nimish. Let me know when you are coming. I'll PM you my mobile number.

All the best with setting up your own firm. The day I get ruined, I know where to come looking for a job. :)

Tc
Before you get ruined I guess there wont be any firms left. As far as I know even you run your own investment firm right?

simple_trader

Sirji How are you doing? Coming to India soon might come to Mumbai would like to meet up with you. Will PM you the details also looking into setting up an asset management firm in India (Jaipur delhi) that is my home. You interested?
It will be a good business as market is unfolding here. All the very best!

SwingKing

Before you get ruined I guess there wont be any firms left. As far as I know even you run your own investment firm right?
I try not to take bad decisions. But they are inevitable.

Our Investment Firm is not too much into Fundamentals. It's more a trader oriented firm. Long term Investment decisions are based more on a LT Technical Model. No matter how good the Fundamental's are, if it doesn't move, one cannot generate money. Hence, when something starts to move, I then start getting inquisitive about it's fundamentals. More easier to follow this approach.

Tc

nimish_rulz

Our Investment Firm is not too much into Fundamentals. It's more a trader oriented firm. Long term Investment decisions are based more on a LT Technical Model. No matter how good the Fundamental's are, if it doesn't move, one cannot generate money. Hence, when something starts to move, I then start getting inquisitive about it's fundamentals. More easier to follow this approach.

Tc
I want to do something along that line too. Maybe setup a firm with you if you are interested like start with couple of cities in my area and couple around you build a base and then make it big is my aim. Well I ll talk about it when I see you. Not here I guess.

Apurv7164

Tc
Hey Raunak,

IMO, technicals and market cycle runs ahead of fundamental, earnings and potential growth... no matter whether it is economy or future of individual company.... being firm believer of this phylosophy, I agree to you and can vouch for it.

~ Apurv
Still not an analyst....