Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MurAtt

Glaxo should do well in coming sessions. Let's hope. Have built up significant futures positions yesterday.

Tc
Which Glaxo ... the Pharmaceutical one or the Consumer Healthcare.
For the pharmaceutical I feel 2300 is next from 2100 odd levels ....
Channel Bounce on Weekly with Stoch supporting .. RSI still to give confirmation ... below 50 as of now ...

Apurv7164

What are we keeping as stop loss for Glaxo? My analysis as mentioned below kindly correct me if I m going wrong...

1> It is hovering at 20 and 50 EMAs and seems to be making base here...
2> Strong divergence from the perspective of RSI (9)
3> Contraction on 8 DMI from higher negative index getting contracted towards positive index - my interpretation is bulls loosing dominance...
4> ADX (8) coming down towards no trend strength zone from bear strength..
5> Combined interpretation of ADX and DMI - seems bear trend strength getting reduced and bulls are trying to get control and displayed as contraction of DMI...

In my opinion stop loss should be lil lower than 2000. Kindly evaluate my analysis and correct me...

Last edited:

SwingKing

Adani is moving well. Keep holding longs.

Finally, United Phosphorus is moving up.

Tc
Both of these stocks sky rocketed today. Though I had removed Adani, I had kept United phosphorus open. It tested my patience though, but the end result was fruitful.

Still holding 30% positions in United phosphorus.

Tc

SwingKing

What are we keeping as stop loss for Glaxo? My analysis as mentioned below kindly correct me if I m going wrong...

1> It is hovering at 20 and 50 EMAs and seems to be making base here...
2> Strong divergence from the perspective of RSI (9)
3> Contraction on 8 DMI from higher negative index getting contracted towards positive index - my interpretation is bulls loosing dominance...
4> ADX (8) coming down towards no trend strength zone from bear strength..
5> Combined interpretation of ADX and DMI - seems bear trend strength getting reduced and bulls are trying to get control and displayed as contraction of DMI...

In my opinion stop loss should be lil lower than 2000. Kindly evaluate my analysis and correct me...
Apurv,

Nice piece of work. Frankly, I did not see so many things are in favor of this stock. I am more the "Feel" kind of player. If I "Feel" it is good, I just go for it. The stock is relatively weak and hence I am buying it. I'll sell it when it shows strength. Regarding stop losses, my rules are little different than what book teaches. I don't kind of look at previous swing lows that often. I monitor the prices continuously and from that I get a feel of whether the prices are going to slide or going to take support.

If you are talking from text book perspective, then I do feel the SL set by you is appropriate. On the whole Divergence part and ADX part mentioned by you does bring some value.

Good work.

Tc

Esse

Dear Raunak,
Though I do not post I am a consistent visitor to all your threads. I had a small query

As on 27th JUL, 2010 I see that in the cash segment both FII and DII has turned -ve (22 and 222.28 Cr) respectively. In spite of that the indices were up today. For almost the last 30 days FII were +ve(most days) and DIIs consistently negative. From todays figures can we infer that the domestic retail segment is taking on the strength of the financial instituitions? Because we can all see that there is no correction worth its name coming though everyone has been predicting the same since a pretty long time.

In case you find my query to be not relevant kindly ignore it.

Thanks

PS : Was thrilled at the timing of the lupin call, but could not muster the courage to get in at these levels. I am sure that is I follow the thread we will have a plenty of such successful calls coming from you.

Last edited:

SwingKing

Dear Raunak,
Though I do not post I am a consistent visitor to all your threads. I had a small query

As on 27th JUL, 2010 I see that in the cash segment both FII and DII has turned -ve (22 and 222.28 Cr) respectively. In spite of that the indices were up today. For almost the last 30 days FII were +ve(most days) and DIIs consistently negative. From todays figures can we infer that the domestic retail segment is taking on the strength of the financial instituitions? Because we can all see that there is no correction worth its name coming though everyone has been predicting the same since a pretty long time.

In case you find my query to be not relevant kindly ignore it.

Thanks

PS : Was thrilled at the timing of the lupin call, but could not muster the courage to get in at these levels. I am sure that is I follow the thread we will have a plenty of such successful calls coming from you.

Esse,

FII and DII data is a bit difficult to relate with overall market situation. It works well in market extreme. But usually it does not work well in between. Hence what you can do is use the data as one of the indicators to tell you what exactly is happening. On standalone basis the accuracy of this indicator is no good than other indicators available.

Tc