• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Sir,

Do We have any +1000 Ticks & -1000 Ticks Indicator in MetaStock or Amibroker.

Regards
Karan
This will depend on the data source you have. You need 'Tick" data for any type of Tick related indicator. I think there are many vendors in India who give tick based data. You will find more information on this in the data feeds section of this forum. Post this question there and you should get your answer.

Tc

Apurv7164

TCS made a reversal candle on Friday. This is how it is placed now. Do not think it is straight forward to short from below chart. Still we have to do hard work and use SL. Just use this for tracking and guide line -

No offense Simple_Trader, but I wud not initiate short right away, rather I wud wait for some more time. My reasoning...

1> ADX/DMI shows it is in uptrend however, consolidation or retracement is well expected (divergence on RSI 9 and DMI 13) but I always got trapped with trading against trend.
2> Look at the Infosys chart - it has already entered into consolidation zone and hence I wud prefer to do short swing trade in infosys instead of TCS...

However, both the trades or analogy mentioned above are not supported by my main trading principle or checklist.. it is just I want to sharpen my skills on that front so writing my comments here with the hope that I get to see some devil's advocate replies...

Apurv7164

This has touched the upper trend line today and stopped there. Tomorrow result, let's see how it reacts.
My opinion is same as TCS for Tata Motors (wud wait for a while) coz ADX/DMI showing strong uptrend and no signs of divergence eaither.... I may be sounding utterly bookish or immatured but those set of principles have saved me many time in past....

Again no offense ST... just raising my opinion... please dont take it otherwise.

Apurv7164

Weak Apurv, it is probably ok for intraday bounce. Other wise, it is waiting to get hit IMO. It would be a swing short.

Happy Trading!
Ha ha ha... Buddy,

I m strongly getting feeling that we should meet up personally when I am in india... we can really make THE best trading system together... coz our principles are totally opposite and we can surely get best points from our principles and make derived system which will have best of us and weaknesses will be removed... what say???