Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rajeabc

Usually, all the economic and fundamental developments are known to certain insiders well in advance which we call smart money... i mean they know it well before news get published/released in market.... Smart money start flowing in or out in other words they take action before news is declared.... and that action can be cought on chart.... I personally believe that chart is way ahead of internal developments... all the positives or negatives are plotted on chart before news come in public... my opinion, may be not correct....

Apurv,

you are contradicting your own lines . I just wanted to say what you wrote in first few lines.

Apurv7164

ST and All,

I agree retail participation is missing. But there is onething we need to discount, and that is, retail participation in F&O markets. Retail investors are lacking the patience, they don't talk about equities now, they want participation in F&O as they feel the road to get rich quick lies in this segment. No wonder why data in futures market point towards high level of participation. How many of the participants here talk about equities? That's for you guys to think upon.

Tc
Very well said Raunakji, retail participation in stock market is to make quick bucks.... and that is why during every bull run everybody talks about stock market and during bear phase they all are gone... this reminded me high of year 2007 and 2008, everybody was talking stock market and giving tips....

Apurv7164

Anybody tracking BLKashyap and TTML???

Lately there have been nice breakout after significant consolidation and brekoout is confirmed by +DMI however, ADX making me lil skeptical... may be buying on retracement could be good strategy for BLkashyap depending on how ADX/DMI and other formations take shape when making peak...

Your opinion on these please?

Apurv7164

Thanks Danpickup.
When i first take their training @2002......i learnt a lot from tradingmarkets.com
Many of them r still useful today.
Did you take personal coaching from them? How much did it cost you? Larry Connors and Haggerty are one of my fav and respected along with others. I have been thinking since long about taking coaching from them.... not doing it right away coz it is lil expensive....

Kindly share your experience or you can PM me...

SwingKing

Anybody tracking BLKashyap and TTML???

Lately there have been nice breakout after significant consolidation and brekoout is confirmed by +DMI however, ADX making me lil skeptical... may be buying on retracement could be good strategy for BLkashyap depending on how ADX/DMI and other formations take shape when making peak...

Your opinion on these please?
Haven't checked TTML.

But for BLKashyap to show any significant upmove, let it pass through 2009 high's. It has formed a good base. But you need to catch the right move, not the probable move. Let it show more strength.

Tc

Apurv7164

Haven't checked TTML.

But for BLKashyap to show any significant upmove, let it pass through 2009 high's. It has formed a good base. But you need to catch the right move, not the probable move. Let it show more strength.

Tc

Ekdum kool chhe and ekdum thank you chhe sirji... even i was thinking of waiting for weekly signal on price as well as indicators... that will help us in catching big move coz this has spent around 6 months in consolidation so if breakout is genuin, it has long way to go and in that case we shud not be rushing to catch swings...

oilman5

Did you take personal coaching from them? How much did it cost you? Larry Connors and Haggerty are one of my fav and respected along with others. I have been thinking since long about taking coaching from them.... not doing it right away coz it is lil expensive....

Kindly share your experience or you can PM me...
Yaap.........probably 1995$ ...that was 2002........they offered good internet based class. Very good idea on trade position /swing.
Recently Larry is offering another course.
BTW.......i have position in TTML