• February 27th 2011

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
About broader picture of index, we are pretty close to 20 EMA. bounce can be expected from 20 EMA. If it happens, then this move is normal correction/consolidation.

In case we manage to break below 5400 today, then down swing would be in the process.

Need confirmation!

oilman5

I think , due to line of sight issue it difficult to see beyond the corner. :)

Shankar Sharma , has been saying since 21st May 2009 that market will go down to 3900 before going high. Then another bear of the market Ambrish (from Karvy ) said , it will go down but only uptoo 4100...

All these things have kept retail investors away form the market. After 6000 When all Small and big TAs start thinking that now we are in bull market and you start hearing only buy calls then Retail INvestors will enter the market. FIIs who are in market from 3900 and below Level and waiting for this opportunity start selling their holdings. Retail Investors will keeping buy thinking all so called expert and TAs are giving buy call.
Finally when music stop only sufferer would be retail investors.
famed name r market operator. Trading is a different ball game.
If u have to ask others on opinion on market,better dont put money.instead follow price........thats the best indicator,.......be flexible to book loss if situation not behaves as perur expectation.

oilman5

I'd be very sure if markets go ahead in coming few sessions and makes a new high (preferably in 5500 + zone). This would almost make me certain regarding the fall ahead. Going a step forward, I would say this would also be a very interesting and hopefully profitable time for PUT options buyers going ahead.

Tc
This is the actual way ,real trader thinks, when situation occurs HE just mint money...........Novice never understands the key theme of Visualisation.
Thanks & hats off to this real trader:clapping:

About broader picture of index, we are pretty close to 20 EMA. bounce can be expected from 20 EMA. If it happens, then this move is normal correction/consolidation.

In case we manage to break below 5400 today, then down swing would be in the process.

Need confirmation!
Finally it has tested 5400 NF around. Tomorrow's action is important. In past a few weeks NF is taking a support after this kind of down move for a day. If we move up tomorrow, then it would go above 5500.

If we crack below 5400, then next support and possible fall upto 5300-5310.

Happy trading!

SwingKing

In this particular scenario I would be expecting 1-3 WRB (Wide range bars) to be formed on the upside. Furthermore, the range of the WRB should be in between 1-2%. Few days back I was talking about volatility picking up. Yesterday, the volatility index jumped a whopping 13% on EOD basis in the U.S. I am not sure about same volatility spikes here, but I am very much certain on the volatility levels picking up soon. As of now, my bias remains on the short side with initial targets pegged at 5100 - 5150 levels. I expect these levels to play out till September - October. The sooner it plays out, the better it is.

Let's see how it spans out.

Tc

Last edited:
It is very much likely that we will see target of 5505 -5510 in the very short term. If this target gets achieved through WRB, then it would be more meaningful. Medium term bearish view though, remains intact.

Tc
It is very much possible if we manage to close above 5400 today. Today's action is critical. remains to be seen which side takes charge today. Time to judge the market today than doing trading for me. Also IIP number news flow will be there, which can give good volatility along with SBI result.

Esse

Dear Raunak,

At 2.16 pm when spot nifty is at 5408. 5100 put(aug) is trading at 36Rs. and 5500 call (aug) trading at 23.20. Does this imply underlying bearishness?
And coincidentally tomorrow is friday the 13th
Thanks and regards
Esse